Recently commented on
I’m not a huge Bigg boss fan but I watch it for some fun and entertainment. I quite like Shamita and Raqesh's jodi. They are so cute and adorable. Are you guys also watching BB?
Hey Y'all! 🌸 The #WeddingSheroes series by WeddingWire India celebrates women who drive India's Dream Wedding Industry. These women have added wings to the wedding dreams of the couples with their...
Justin and Hailey Bieber (showed up in Drew House and Saint Laurent respectively and looked super stunning! They are giving some Big date night energy at the #MetGala this year 😝 What do you think? ...
People keep vodka shots, I am going to keep golgappa shots at my wedding! 🤣 Do you like this idea? 😍
This lehenga colour is uniquely fresh and is definitely an outfit inspo for all the brides-to-be! If you love playing with different outfit colours, then this d-day lehenga is apt! 😍
How about wearing one such footwear for the reception ceremony? These heels look classy ya! 💛 How do you like it? 😍
Hey, can anyone suggest us hashtags for our wedding, bride : neha , groom : kapil
Please suggest a hashtag Bride: Savleen Groom: Inderdeep
What are best locations in Delhi NCR to plan an intimate wedding? I have heard Gurgaon is a great option but apart from that any other location that is equally good or better?
These two are just too adorable yaar! They got engaged and I am just drooling over these two! 😍 Me and my partner also loves clicking such candid shots!
The people who are planning an intimate wedding, are you opting for a limited catering options or keeping it grand like normal weddings?
We are very confused! We have planned to explore Singapore for our honeymoon in January but the government guidelines keeps on changing and we are scared if we should make the booking right now. What...
What type of nails is everyone doing for their big day? Are you going simple or over the top? Since I don't get my nails done all the time because of my job, I want to have something simple but still...
Can you guys help me with the same, I have been sourcing for a really long time now! :/
It's my fiance's birthday on 28th September and I am really confused about what to gift him. Please let me know some ideas guys! TIA
Hello, can you please suggest some good hashtag for our wedding. Bride name: Vartica Khandelwal Groom name: Ankur Agrawal Thanks in advance!
Hey! Can I get suggestions for hashtag for Gaurav and Ritvi
Please Help us for the hashtag- Bride name -Naman chadha & Groom name is Amrinder dhanoa We are together since 7 years Funny and unique hashtags please
Hey can u suggest some cute quirky hashtag for us . Bride Nidhi Dabral (profession doctor), groom Naman Sharma (IIT, IIM) getting married in December in indore .
Need a fun hashtag for the wedding of Kapil and Payal ... Wedding is in dec
Hey guys! Looking for a unique,cool,short & creative wedding hashtag for :- Groom - Sahil & Bride- Pranavi Thanks❤️