Ir al contenido principal

Recently commented on

Sort by:
Last comment
  • Messages
  • Visits
  • Last comment
  • Date
Garima
Hashtags Suggestion
Garima, The 14 September, 2021 at 14:57

Hii there Anyone can please suggest some nice hashtags Bride : Garima Groom : Palash

Manvi, wednesday 15-Sep-21 5 73
Surbhi
Need to Have Or Nice To Have: Bar Counter
Surbhi, The 14 September, 2021 at 18:35

Hey, Y'all! A grand wedding topped with 'Sharab Di Gaddi' sounds more like the cherry on the cake! 😍 What do you think when it comes to keeping a bar counter at a wedding ceremony? The question of the...

Jasleen, wednesday 15-Sep-21 2 52
S
Floral tiara with white gown
Sharon, The 14 September, 2021 at 19:19

I’m planning to wear a similar tiara for my church wedding. I really like this design. If you guys have any more suggestions, please do share with me 😊

Jasleen, wednesday 15-Sep-21 2 27
S
Looking for waist band belt
Sushma, The 15 September, 2021 at 12:49

I really like the idea of waist band belt with a small bag attached. Do you brides have some good suggestions for the same.

Jasleen, wednesday 15-Sep-21 1 36
Surbhi
Weekday Poll: MultiColoured Kaleere or Traditional Kaleere?!?!
Surbhi, The 15 September, 2021 at 16:35

Hey Pretty Brides-to-be! Have you zeroed on your wedding kaleere design yet? What type of kaleere are you planning to wear? Traditional or multi-coloured? The question of the day is, Weekday Poll:...

0%

0 votes

0%

0 votes

Why did you choose ""?

Surbhi, wednesday 15-Sep-21 31
A
Venue makeup or Salon?
Anita, The 15 September, 2021 at 11:26

What are you guys opting for? Are you calling a freelancer to the venue for makeup or visiting a salon?

Sushma, wednesday 15-Sep-21 2 34
K
Funky Hashtag Suggestions Needed
Kruti, The 14 September, 2021 at 22:54

Hello ! Wanted some ideas on hashtags Bride: Kruti Bhat (Bureaucrat) Groom: Devamsh Reddy (Doctor) If you guys have suggestions, it would greatly help !

Surbhi, wednesday 15-Sep-21 2 52
M
Looking for fun Bollywood tags
Muskan, The 15 September, 2021 at 10:30

I’m looking for some fun Bollywood line and tags that I can incorporate in my mehendi décor. Please share some ideas.

Mrunal, wednesday 15-Sep-21 1 31
B
Our Wedding Story - Bhavika & Kunal // Bhavrangthebehl // Wedding Highlights
Bhavika, The 13 September, 2021 at 00:46

When Everything Else Fails..Love Prevails! "She knew she loved him when 'home' went from being a place to being a person"

Bhavika, wednesday 15-Sep-21 4 75
R
Looking for a hashtag
Richa, The 14 September, 2021 at 03:23

Hi, we are looking for a hashtag ; Bride's name: Richa Bhalla Groom's name: Vipul Arora thank you in advance

Surbhi, wednesday 15-Sep-21 3 37
D
Aamna Sharif is truly a fashionable beauty!
Deepika, The 14 September, 2021 at 15:12

I recently started following her and her fashion game is always on fire. Take it her western looks or Indian, she kills it with her beauty. I really liked this simple and subtle look of her. What do...

Muskan, wednesday 15-Sep-21 2 40
Manvi
Designer Gaurav Gupta's Repertoire - "Universal Love" at the FDCI India Couture Week 2021
Manvi, The 14 September, 2021 at 18:21

Hey Lovelies! 🧡 How is your wedding shopping going on? Have you selected your reception GOWN yet? Fret not, we have got you covered with Gaurav Gupta's latest collection from FDCI India Couture Week...

Muskan, wednesday 15-Sep-21 2 30
Shalini
Hello, Looking for wedding hashtags for Vineet and Shalini/ Ashu and Mau
Shalini, The 12 September, 2021 at 18:11

Please do help us with your creative hashtag suggestions.

Shalini, wednesday 15-Sep-21 8 398
D
Wedding Hashtag
Darshana, The 13 September, 2021 at 17:14

Hi could someone suggest some cute and adorable wedding hashtags for my wedding? Bride : Darshana (nickname - Timu ) Groom : Ankit

H B, tuesday 14-Sep-21 6 168
N
Hashtag suggestions
Nikita, The 13 September, 2021 at 11:48

Hi! Please suggest hashtags for Bride: Nikita Arora Groom: Arpan TuliIt’s a love marriage

Nikita, tuesday 14-Sep-21 7 184
Rainoverharsh
Choreographer
Rainoverharsh, The 14 September, 2021 at 18:36

I need a choreographer for a sangeet night

Manvi, tuesday 14-Sep-21 1 33
S
Is it okay not to call friends on wedding?
Sushma, The 14 September, 2021 at 14:31

We are planning for an intimate wedding with 30-40 guests. And thought of hosting a separate get together with friends after wedding. Is this a good idea or will this look rude?

Sharon, tuesday 14-Sep-21 1 32
Dhruv
Suggestion for my Ring Ceremony Dress
Dhruv, The 14 September, 2021 at 18:31

Hi Team, I am looking for some suggestions for my ring ceremony. My Fiancé will be wearing a lavender colored beautiful ball gown I am planning to wear a tuxedo...Please suggest 1. If tuxedo will be...

Sharon, tuesday 14-Sep-21 1 39
S
Need hashtag for the wedding
Shreya, The 11 August, 2021 at 21:03

Bride name: Shreya malhotra Nick name: Punjabi kuddi groom name: Sudhanshu malik. Nick name: Siddy

Shreya, tuesday 14-Sep-21 6 90
J
Hashtag for Jigar and Shreya
Jigar, The 14 September, 2021 at 05:56

Hi All, hope everyone is doing good during the pandemic . I was wondering if i can get somehelp with hashtags as i feel that we have the hardest names to come up with one Bride Shreya PatelGroom Jigar...

Surbhi, tuesday 14-Sep-21 2 67
Prerna
Are people booking tickets for their honeymoon right now?
Prerna, The 14 September, 2021 at 12:06

I want to start planning for our honey moon but I’m wondering if people are booking right now, because of Covid? Is it a good idea? I also don’t want to wait too late! Please let me know! Thanks!

Deepika, tuesday 14-Sep-21 1 51
Suyasha
Looking for choker jewellery
Suyasha, The 14 September, 2021 at 13:24

I’m looking for some choker jewellery design for my yellow saree. Do you guys have any good suggestions

Deepika, tuesday 14-Sep-21 1 47
A
Have you guys heard of korean skin care routine?
Aashna, The 13 September, 2021 at 14:06

I just read about the same and I think it will work! Gonna shine on my wedding day because I have to look best ya!

Sushma, tuesday 14-Sep-21 2 54
R
Bachelorette hashtags!
Ragini, The 13 September, 2021 at 19:08

What all hashtags are you planning to keep for your bachelorette?

Sushma, tuesday 14-Sep-21 1 43

Groups

Inspiration