Ir al contenido principal

Recently commented on

Sort by:
Last comment
  • Messages
  • Visits
  • Last comment
  • Date
S
Hashtag Suggestion..!
Suman, The 1 September, 2021 at 14:19

Hi, So my wedding is in November. Could you please suggest me any creative and best #hashtag.. Bride name: Suman and Groom's name : Anurag

Manvi, tuesday 14-Sep-21 4 91 1
S
Looking for pony tail style
Sharon, The 12 September, 2021 at 16:18

I’m wearing a sharara on mehendi and wish to opt for a pony tail hairstyle. Can you guys share some inspirational images for the look

Suyasha, tuesday 14-Sep-21 1 45
S
Hashtags
Shivani, The 13 September, 2021 at 15:29

Hi, pls suggests some cool hashtags for bride and groom name Anil and purva

Manvi, tuesday 14-Sep-21 2 168
Jay
Wedding Hastag
Jay, The 12 September, 2021 at 09:46

Hi! Could you please suggest a few wedding hashtags for names, Jay Tharwani and Neha Aidasani? Thanks! Smiley smile

Manvi, tuesday 14-Sep-21 5 77
Nikita
When Bridal Details are everything! 😍
Nikita, The 11 September, 2021 at 14:58

A little Saturday swoon by this beautiful bridal picture featuring a tasteful play of deep crimson hues, rusty finishes & a pop of green How many of you have picked one such bridal outfit colour?...

Aashna, tuesday 14-Sep-21 2 47
S
This hairdo looks so pretty!
Simran, The 11 September, 2021 at 16:18

I am in love with hairstyles. Simple yet beautiful! How many of you are planning to opt for one such hairdo?

Aashna, tuesday 14-Sep-21 2 48
A
Bridal Kaleere never looked so goood! 😻
Aashna, The 11 September, 2021 at 16:52

These enamelled kaleeras in saccharine hues is all we need to shine off our D-day with glam! Don't you girls think? 😍

Aashna, tuesday 14-Sep-21 2 45
Z
Looking for a good eyeshadow pallete!
Zara, The 12 September, 2021 at 12:33

I have picked this from revolution. Has anyone used this before? Also, if you could help me with some other options as well

Aashna, tuesday 14-Sep-21 2 45
M
White wedding shoes!
Mrunal, The 12 September, 2021 at 19:16

I’m in love with these heels. They are so pretty and I love that gold work on the back. I’m wearing a pink lehenga on the wedding, would something like this complement the look?

Aashna, tuesday 14-Sep-21 2 47
Nikita
i want my mother to twin on my reception day!
Nikita, The 13 September, 2021 at 15:04

I have always admired the boss of my life. I made a pact with my mother of twinning with her on my reception day! Haha!

Aashna, tuesday 14-Sep-21 1 31
I
Do you think losing weight is necessary for your big day?
Ishita, The 14 September, 2021 at 09:19

I think a bride should not only think about losing weight for her wedding but in general as well. One should stay fit and keep care of their body in daily life as well. There is no special occasion...

Aashna, tuesday 14-Sep-21 1 41
S
Wedding Hashtag
Samaira, The 28 August, 2021 at 01:15

Hi Dear, Can you please suggest hashtags for my Sister's Wedding. Bride - Sara AhmadGroom - Mohsiuddin Arafat JagirdarAka Arafat P.S. Bride loves Kdramas .. can you comeup with quirky hashtags .

Surbhi, tuesday 14-Sep-21 7 352
B
Hashtag pls
Balagopal, The 5 September, 2021 at 08:48

Hi. My name is Balagopal and my fiance name Aathira. We are having difficulty finding a funny hashtag. Please give us some ideas

Manvi, monday 13-Sep-21 4 84
J
Wedding Hashtags Suggestions
Jayana, The 13 September, 2021 at 10:23

Hi Surbhi, Love your suggestions for hashtags. They're fun and quirky. Could you please help me with mine? Jayana & Rahul Pisces & TaurusHe was my childhood crush but we never spoke until last...

Manvi, monday 13-Sep-21 2 44
M
Pre wedding shoot or video?
Mrunal, The 13 September, 2021 at 12:52

Are you guys planning for shoot or video? Or both?

Ragini, monday 13-Sep-21 2 38
S
He snores and i hate it!
Simran, The 13 September, 2021 at 16:20

We have been together on a couple of vacations and short getaways and I have observed that he snores a lot! I made a video of him a couple of days back! Haha!

Ragini, monday 13-Sep-21 1 31
K
wedding hashtag
Khyati, The 9 February, 2021 at 08:37

Hello everyone ! Please suggest some wedding hashtags for my wedding on 22nd February 21. Bride : khyati Thakkar(CA)Groom : Kalpesh Thakkar ( works with MNC) met in 2010 and started dating in 2014....

Niraj, monday 13-Sep-21 3 169
M
Latest henna designs
Muskan, The 13 September, 2021 at 12:18

I’m looking for some latest henna designs for my wedding. All the design that I have explored till now are very old. I want something fresh and unique. Can you brides please share some arabic designs ...

Nikita, monday 13-Sep-21 1 31
Bhavna
Wedding hashtag
Bhavna, The 11 September, 2021 at 19:15

Please suggest some hashtags for Akshay and Bhavana.We are together from last 8 years #love marriage Thank you

Manvi, monday 13-Sep-21 4 75 1
S
How about this dress for afterparty?
Sharon, The 10 September, 2021 at 15:14

How about this dress for the afterparty? We are planning for a day Mehendi followed by an after-party with friends and my cousins. How about wearing one such dress?

Mrunal, monday 13-Sep-21 2 30
N
Looking for a boat neck blouse
Naina, The 10 September, 2021 at 15:40

I have never worn a boat neck blouse but my mother In law said it will look good on me. Can you girls please help me with some blouse design.

Mrunal, monday 13-Sep-21 1 32
S
Looking for the latest henna designs!
Smriti, The 10 September, 2021 at 23:52

Please help me withs ome desigs. Tia

Mrunal, monday 13-Sep-21 1 28
A
Makeup for combination skin
Anita, The 11 September, 2021 at 11:31

I have a combination skin type and I’m confused between HD and Airbrush? A few Mua have suggested HD and others have told me to opt for airbrush. I’m unable to decide and fix the artist. Does any of...

Mrunal, monday 13-Sep-21 1 28
S
Cushion cut ring
Sharon, The 11 September, 2021 at 11:39

My partner has asked me to decide on my engagement ring I really like this cushion-cut diamond ring. Even though it looks gorgeous in the image and I’m not sure if it is going to look that great in...

Mrunal, monday 13-Sep-21 1 43

Groups

Inspiration