Ir al contenido principal

Recently commented on

Sort by:
Last comment
  • Messages
  • Visits
  • Last comment
  • Date
S
Getting ring set to bridesmaid’s?
Sushma, The 21 August, 2021 at 14:48

Getting ring set to bridesmaids? I really liked these artificial ring designs. How about gifting such sets to bridesmaid’s with the bachelorette invite to relive our childhood memories?

Riya, sunday 22-Aug-21 1 42
J
Can kalere be customised?
Jasleen, The 21 August, 2021 at 18:58

I have one design in mind and I’m not getting anything similar to that. Is there an option to customise wedding kalere?

Riya, sunday 22-Aug-21 1 36
Urvashie
Bridal Diet!!
Urvashie, The 9 August, 2021 at 11:19

I have started having salad in dinner. It keeps me light and I can workout well in the morning. How many of you are following one such diet? I want to explore your views as well!

Ann, saturday 21-Aug-21 1 57
S
Weddings hashtags
Shifali, The 20 August, 2021 at 19:36

Hi , can anyones suggest some weddings hashtags for couple named (Tushar) and (Shifali) please..

Surbhi, saturday 21-Aug-21 3 38
A
Wedding hashtag
Annie, The 16 August, 2021 at 17:50

Hi! Please suggest a wedding hashtag fir bride Annie Gupta and groom Aman Jaiswal

Annie, saturday 21-Aug-21 10 224
S
Looking for the best jewellers in Delhi
Sanya, The 21 August, 2021 at 11:54

Hi guys, please help me with a bunch of jewellery stores in Delhi. Thanks in advance

Sanya, saturday 21-Aug-21 38
K
How do you like these wedding nails?
Karnika, The 21 August, 2021 at 11:39

I love the french art and the colour of the paint as well. How about getting one such done for my d-day?

Karnika, saturday 21-Aug-21 37
S
Looking for hashtags!!
Sanchita, The 19 August, 2021 at 23:23

Hi Wedding Wire folks, Looking for wedding hashtag for us - Shobhit Srivastava and Sanchita Ghai. Please suggest 😬

Sanchita, saturday 21-Aug-21 4 90
V
Need wedding hashtag as suggestions!
Vanshika, The 20 August, 2021 at 18:14

Varnika and Mayank are trying the knot and they are my 2 fav. people's. please suggest me good hashtags for their wedding ASAP

Vanshika, friday 20-Aug-21 36 1
Pratiksha
Hashtags for Wedding Couple
Pratiksha, The 19 August, 2021 at 19:51

Hello Wedding Wire Community, Please help suggest hashtags for Pratiksha Shenoy and Aniruddha Shenoy. We met through an arranged marriage setup on WhatsApp and interacted through Video Calls. I'm from...

Pratiksha, friday 20-Aug-21 3 67
Khushi
Is Doli Ceremony Still Done?
Khushi, The 20 August, 2021 at 14:50

I am not at all sure about this. I have not seen brides perform this ceremony. Let me know about it. Thanks in advance

Khushi, friday 20-Aug-21 36
S
What do you guys think of this regal bridal shoot?
Sanya, The 20 August, 2021 at 14:19

I love the pose and the outfit of the bride. Are you guys planning to have one such photoshoot?

Sanya, friday 20-Aug-21 43
I
a Toast Of Wine or a Champagne Toast?
Ishita, The 20 August, 2021 at 14:01

What do you guys think would be better?

Ishita, friday 20-Aug-21 33
Parth
Hashtag
Parth, The 20 August, 2021 at 00:29

Hello Team, can you please please suggest some good hashtag for Parth Rajdev (Groom) & Vidhi Vasani, (Bride) for our marriage. Date is 9th December, 2021

Surbhi, friday 20-Aug-21 4 65
N
What are the best theme colours?
Naina, The 20 August, 2021 at 13:05

We are getting very confused with the wedding theme. Can you people suggest 3-4 good wedding theme colours? It will be a night wedding.

Naina, friday 20-Aug-21 41
Keshni
Looking for our wedding hashtag
Keshni, The 19 August, 2021 at 21:59

Hi, Can anyone please suggest a hashtag for Keshni Gupta and Mayank Mahajan?

Surbhi, friday 20-Aug-21 3 45
R
Arti tray decor
Reema, The 20 August, 2021 at 11:30

In our family, the groom is welcomed with a small arti and tilak. I want some simple and beautiful designs for arti tray for my daughter's wedding

Reema, friday 20-Aug-21 33
S
Looking for a bachelorette cake
Sharon, The 20 August, 2021 at 11:07

Do you people have any new ideas for a bachelorette cake? All the ideas that I have explored are quite old and I want something different and fun.

Sharon, friday 20-Aug-21 33
R
Dinner date places in Delhi
Rachit, The 20 August, 2021 at 11:05

Hey people, It’s my fiancé birthday next week and I’m planning to take her out for dinner. It’s an arranged marriage so I don’t want to go very cheesy and I want her to feel comfortable. Any good...

Rachit, friday 20-Aug-21 33
S
Wedding Hashtag
Siddhi, The 8 July, 2021 at 19:43

Hie , Please suggest some fun loving hashtags. Bride’s name - Siddhi Groom’s name - PremThanks in advance!😇

Siddhi, friday 20-Aug-21 6 408
Parth
Please suggest hashtag for Parth and Vidhi..
Parth, The 19 August, 2021 at 23:35

Please suggest hashtag for Parth and Vidhi..

Parth, thursday 19-Aug-21 141
S
Looking for hashtags
Sanchita, The 19 August, 2021 at 23:26

Hi guys, Looking for a quirky hashtag for us - Sanchita Ghai(Nickname - Sanchi) and Shobhit Srivastava

Sanchita, thursday 19-Aug-21 34
V
Hashtag
Vyshali, The 18 July, 2021 at 02:16

Hi all! I was just having engagement discussions with my family and boyfriend and got excited about hashtags to put this decision up! Would love to hear your suggestions... It's Bhanu Dahiya and...

Manvi, thursday 19-Aug-21 3 67
Surbhi
Weekday Poll: Halter Neck Blouse or Butterfly Blouse?
Surbhi, The 18 August, 2021 at 16:27

Hey'all! Statement blouse designs can make or break the look of your entire ensemble and finding the perfect blouse for your saree or lehenga, can often be a very challenging task. Have you selected a...

50%

1 vote

50%

1 vote

Why did you choose ""?

Last vote thursday 19-Aug-21 2 29

Groups

Inspiration