Ir al contenido principal

Recently commented on

Sort by:
Last comment
  • Messages
  • Visits
  • Last comment
  • Date
Z
Madhuri Dixit Looks So Pretty In This Belted Lehenga Saree
Zara, The 3 August, 2021 at 09:25

This pre-constructed hand-embroidered lehenga saree looks so beautiful. I am planning on one such outfit for my mom. What do you guys think about the same?

Aashna, wednesday 4-Aug-21 2 38
D
Mehndi Setup Goals Much? 🤔
Disha, The 3 August, 2021 at 10:03

This pastel setup looks alluring and captivating as well. How about selecting one such mehndi decor setup?

Aashna, wednesday 4-Aug-21 2 38
N
i have recently joined cooking classes!
Naina, The 3 August, 2021 at 14:25

I recently joined a cooking course. Initially I planned to learn 2-3 Indian dishes to impress my in laws but I never thought that I would love cooking so much. I have stated to experiment with so many...

Aashna, wednesday 4-Aug-21 2 33
D
What a unique mehendi design!
Deepika, The 3 August, 2021 at 15:49

If you’re looking for something unique and still want to keep it simple, then this design is for you. What do you guys think about this?

Aashna, wednesday 4-Aug-21 2 32
S
This look is all i need!😍
Sharon, The 3 August, 2021 at 16:51

I can watch this image all day. I always wanted to keep my look simple and classy and I think this outfit is made for me. How do you guys like this? Also don’t you guys think she looks like Aamna...

Aashna, wednesday 4-Aug-21 2 40
Y
#Wedding hastags
Yogitha, The 21 July, 2021 at 20:14

I need some help with Wedding Hashtags. Looking for something classy and also that includes our interests. Bride: Yogitha(Dentist by profession): Coffee and Dandelions Groom: Manoj (He is a financial...

Yogitha, tuesday 3-Aug-21 4 68
S
Need help with bridesmaid hamper
Sushma, The 3 August, 2021 at 14:49

I have never attended a bachelorette party so it's really difficult for me to plan mine 😜 I’m almost done with place and décor setup, I ‘m looking for some cute stuff that I can add in my bridesmaid...

Barkha, tuesday 3-Aug-21 1 39
A
Hastag help
Ashwini, The 1 August, 2021 at 17:38

Hi, need hastag for Arjun and Ashwini. Telugu Groom, Maharashtrian Bride

Manvi, tuesday 3-Aug-21 4 58
S
Wedding Hashtag
Shardul, The 3 August, 2021 at 12:04

Please suggest wedding hashtag for maharashtrian marathi wedding. Groom : Vaibhav Damale Bride : Yogini Deshpande

Manvi, tuesday 3-Aug-21 2 56
D
i will get married in a Gurudwara
Disha, The 3 August, 2021 at 13:21

I belong to a Sikh family. Me and my partner, both are Punjabis and we have planned to get married in a Gurudwara. How are you guys planning to get married?

Jasleen, tuesday 3-Aug-21 1 33
Saowalak
Wedding hashtag
Saowalak, The 2 August, 2021 at 21:48

Hi can u please help suggesting hashtag Groom - Santer Bride - Simran

Saowalak, tuesday 3-Aug-21 5 73
Mudit
Wedding Hashtags
Mudit, The 31 July, 2021 at 22:40

Hi, Please help with a Hashtag for Rakshit & Shruti

Manvi, tuesday 3-Aug-21 4 127
I
How many of you are planning a honeymoon in India?
Ishita, The 20 May, 2021 at 12:53

How many of you are planning a honeymoon in India? Before taking the international honeymoon, I really wish to explore the locations in India!!

Anshika, tuesday 3-Aug-21 4 83
R
It's my fiancé's birthday on 7 August!
Ragini, The 2 August, 2021 at 18:31

Please help me with some ideas.

Naina, tuesday 3-Aug-21 2 54
R
Kelvan Ceremony In Marathi Wedding
Ragini, The 3 August, 2021 at 11:19

My fiance is Marathi and I am a Punjabi. We are getting married in both Punjabi and Marathi Rituals. I have been tracking a bunch of Marathi rituals and ceremonies. Just wanted to know what is Kelav...

Ragini, tuesday 3-Aug-21 54
Janis
Hashtag
Janis, The 28 July, 2021 at 14:36

Hy.. I need some hashtags… Groom name - Benjamin, Bride name - Janis… Waiting for your response

Surbhi, tuesday 3-Aug-21 8 124
Anshika
Hastags
Anshika, The 30 July, 2021 at 12:57

Hey where to i look for suggestions regarding hashtags for the wedding

Surbhi, tuesday 3-Aug-21 6 65
J
Hashtag
Janaki, The 30 July, 2021 at 21:59

Hi, I'm on the lookout for some cute and quirky hashtag for my wedding. Our names : Janaki & Shankar. Would be glad if I get suggestions on being Chartered Accountant and Human Resource by...

Surbhi, tuesday 3-Aug-21 4 52
Sunny
Wedding Hashtags
Sunny, The 30 July, 2021 at 00:29

Hey I need suggestions for wedding Hashtags for Groom - Sunny, Bride - Harshita

Surbhi, tuesday 3-Aug-21 4 247
J
Wedding Hashtag
Jyotsna, The 31 July, 2021 at 12:04

Hi, Please suggest a Wedding Hashtag for Jyotsna and Mayank. Thanks !

Surbhi, tuesday 3-Aug-21 4 143
I
What type of hairstyle are you guys planning to keep on your D-day?
Ishita, The 2 August, 2021 at 16:44

Is anyone planning to keep an open hairdo?

Deepika, tuesday 3-Aug-21 2 30
S
Kaftan on Haldi?yay or Nay?
Sharon, The 30 July, 2021 at 11:01

I was thinking of wearing a yellow kaftan on my haldi day. Is it a good idea?

Zara, tuesday 3-Aug-21 2 34
I
How about this regal groom entry?
Indeep, The 30 July, 2021 at 13:44

People, do you like such a kind of wedding entry for the groom?

Zara, tuesday 3-Aug-21 2 41
S
Jlo Confirms her relationship with Ben Affleck! 😍
Simran, The 30 July, 2021 at 14:27

They have a past as well and now they are back together. Do you think exes can be again in a relationship with each other?

Zara, tuesday 3-Aug-21 2 45

Groups

Inspiration