Ir al contenido principal

Recently commented on

Sort by:
Last comment
  • Messages
  • Visits
  • Last comment
  • Date
A
Are you going to wear bangles or Kada on your Sagan Ceremony?
Aashna, The 24 July, 2021 at 15:42

I am really confused about these two options. Please help! 😍

Khushi, sunday 25-Jul-21 1 61
Nikita
Such Wedding Pictures Makes Me The Happiest!
Nikita, The 25 July, 2021 at 14:39

I can already sense the chemistry of this couple. They look so lovely, I am going to get one such picture clicked on my wedding!!

Khushi, sunday 25-Jul-21 1 35
A
How about gifting makeup set hamper to bridesmaids?
Aashna, The 20 July, 2021 at 16:27

Do you think it's a good idea?

Bhupinder, sunday 25-Jul-21 2 55
B
Ceremonies
Bhupinder, The 25 July, 2021 at 12:36

Hey dear. . .. how do we cut short or combine any two events.... suggestions plzzz

Bhupinder, sunday 25-Jul-21 4 76
I
Nehru Jacket Ideas!
Indeep, The 24 July, 2021 at 15:09

Hi, I am looking for Nehru jackets. Can be both in bright and pastel shades

Nikita, sunday 25-Jul-21 1 37
D
Is net saree out of fashion?
Deepika, The 25 July, 2021 at 10:19

I don’t see a lot of bride opting for net fabric now. Is it still in trend?

Nikita, sunday 25-Jul-21 1 42
R
Is it important to apply sunscreen at home?
Ritika, The 25 July, 2021 at 11:43

I saw a lot of videos posted by beauty bloggers saying that its important to apply sunscreen also when we are at home. Is that true?

Naina, sunday 25-Jul-21 1 52
Suyasha
Spa day with bae!
Suyasha, The 24 July, 2021 at 11:37

Recently we went for a hair spa session and my partner liked it so much. We have decided to plan it every month. Are you guys also planning such relaxing sessions with your bae?

Aakriti, sunday 25-Jul-21 2 60
Khushi
Flase Lashes or a high-end mascara?
Khushi, The 24 July, 2021 at 15:06

Which is better to have long-lasting lashes?

Aakriti, sunday 25-Jul-21 2 44
S
In house or external decor?
Sharon, The 25 July, 2021 at 11:01

Guys are you opting for the Inhouse decorator suggested by the venue or going for an external theme decorator?

Aakriti, sunday 25-Jul-21 1 38
J
Hashtag needs
JAINAM, The 25 July, 2021 at 10:12

Groom name yash Beide name maitri Need hashrag pls

Manvi, sunday 25-Jul-21 2 113
Kanika
Hashtag Help
Kanika, The 24 July, 2021 at 16:14

Hi It’s my bffs engagement and we need help with a hashtag for it. The names are Saloni & Divyansh

Manvi, sunday 25-Jul-21 3 63
Kirti
Hashtag for Tushar (honey) and Pooja
Kirti, The 21 July, 2021 at 23:55

Hi everyone !! Can you please please please suggest me a hashtag for my brother Tushar aka Honey and Pooja Share

Manvi, sunday 25-Jul-21 4 678
Nikita
Best hand and nail cream!
Nikita, The 23 July, 2021 at 20:57

I am having dry skin these days. It can be because of the weather as well. Can someone help me with a bunch of brands for hand and nail cream? TIA

Sharon, sunday 25-Jul-21 1 34
F
Cucumber ice cube for a flawless base
Fareah, The 24 July, 2021 at 11:49

Recently I have started rubbing Cucumber ice cubes for 2-3 mins before I apply my makeup and honestly, this makes my makeup sit so well on my skin. All you have to do is just put some cucumber juice...

Sharon, sunday 25-Jul-21 2 47
Kanika
Health and fitness
Kanika, The 25 July, 2021 at 00:47

Hello, please suggest my wedding is in next 6 months. I want to start with some fitness regime. So weight training will be a good option, or I just go for cardio, HIIT?

Manvi, sunday 25-Jul-21 1 51
Priyesha
Hashtag needed
Priyesha, The 17 July, 2021 at 04:52

Hi, need help with a hashtag for our wedding. Bride: Priyesha Groom: Abhimanu

Priyesha, sunday 25-Jul-21 5 78
Indraja
Wedding hashtag
Indraja, The 25 May, 2021 at 19:07

Hello can anyone help me with our wedding hashtag please? The names are Surya and Indraja.

Indraja, sunday 25-Jul-21 5 62
Vinit
Hashtags for Wedding
Vinit, The 22 July, 2021 at 00:36

Hi, Please suggest some hashtags for wedding in 2022Groom Name : Vinit Khanna (Punjabi)Bride Name: Priyanka Nadkarni (Maharashtrian)

Vinit, saturday 24-Jul-21 4 60
Sshubham
Hi please suggest hash tags for our wedding.
Sshubham, The 22 July, 2021 at 15:31

Shubham Joshi weds Somya Sharma

Surbhi, saturday 24-Jul-21 6 85
N
bff marriage got fixed, what should i gift her ?
Nupur, The 24 July, 2021 at 10:20

I got to know that my BFF wedding just got fixed and I’m soo happy for her. I’m meeting her next week and thinking of gifting her something nice. Guys, please share your suggestion

Sonal, saturday 24-Jul-21 1 39
Surbhi
All the Questions that you must ask before you book a Wedding Venue 🤝
Surbhi, The 24 July, 2021 at 10:22

Hey Y'all! 😍 The process of finding or finalising the right wedding venue depends on asking the right set of questions. We have got you covered with a list of questions that you must ask the venue...

Sonal, saturday 24-Jul-21 1 35
S
Studded Invite cards! What an idea sirji!
Smriti, The 24 July, 2021 at 12:48

My younger brother gave me an idea of studded invite cards. That hit really bad, but I am still confused. What do you guys think?

Sonal, saturday 24-Jul-21 1 31
Nikita
My Mom and Dad are way too excited for my bachelorette!
Nikita, The 24 July, 2021 at 13:41

I have never experienced this before. My parents are more excited than me. And now? I can't wait for the partyayaya!

Sonal, saturday 24-Jul-21 1 37

Groups

Inspiration