Ir al contenido principal

Recently commented on

Sort by:
Last comment
  • Messages
  • Visits
  • Last comment
  • Date
S
Wedding hashtag
Siddhartha, The 17 July, 2021 at 13:44

Please suggest a wedding hashtag for Siddhartha and Suhani

Surbhi, saturday 24-Jul-21 6 80
V
Help! wedding hashtag
Vinoothna, The 21 July, 2021 at 14:38

I need some help with Wedding Hashtags. Looking for something cool, quirky, and something that includes our professions. Bride: Vinu (Designer by profession) Groom: Vasu (He is into Coding)

Surbhi, saturday 24-Jul-21 4 120
S
Best wedding market apart from Commercial street
Sharon, The 24 July, 2021 at 10:10

I have recently done wedding shopping from commercial street and I want to explore more markets and variety. Anyone from Bangalore who can help me with this?

Sharon, saturday 24-Jul-21 26
B
Wedding proposal ideas!
Bhavika, The 23 July, 2021 at 22:09

Hi, people please help me with a bunch of wedding proposal ideas! Thanks!

Bhavika, friday 23-Jul-21 36
J
Hashtag
Jinal, The 19 July, 2021 at 23:50

Hi, it would really mean a lot if you can help me with the hashtag Bride’s name - Jinal Doshi Groom’s name - Darshank JainWe met on Facebook :p

Jinal, friday 23-Jul-21 4 185
A
Looking for a good hair conditioner to hydrate my scalp!
Aashna, The 23 July, 2021 at 18:02

Please help me with some in-budget and good ideas. Thanks

Nikita, friday 23-Jul-21 1 40
R
Who all are going to wear specs at a wedding?
Ragini, The 23 July, 2021 at 16:08

Are you guys planning to wear specs? Actually, I don't have an acute number, but I cannot be without my specs. Also, I don't have a habit of wearing lenses. What to do?

Ragini, friday 23-Jul-21 26
Khushi
Which celebrity inspires your fashion wardrobe?
Khushi, The 23 July, 2021 at 14:50

I won't stick to one because there are many but my fav is Madhuri Dixit and Priyanka Chopra. They both slay in traditional and western wear.

Khushi, friday 23-Jul-21 31
S
Who snores more? you or your fiance?
Sanjana, The 23 July, 2021 at 13:45

For me, it has to be my fiance and I really cannot wait to share rooms with him He is definitely going to have a strict sleep, baby

Sanjana, friday 23-Jul-21 27
Harpreet
Temple Jewellery Earcuffs
Harpreet, The 23 July, 2021 at 13:27

How do you like this exquisite jewellery? Looks traditional much?

Harpreet, friday 23-Jul-21 29
Nikita
Have Lemon infused in Hot Water!
Nikita, The 22 July, 2021 at 08:47

This helps in reducing weight and keeps you fresh all day! I have started having this every day and I can feel the change already. What is your morning drink though?

Ishita, friday 23-Jul-21 3 46
M
5 year ago when my sister married, she didn't know how to properly wear makeup daily everyday
Miss, The 23 July, 2021 at 03:21

I'm not here to give an advice or self promote but I, from the BOTTOM of my heart, want to tell you all not to make the mistake my sis made (wedding day is sorted with makeup artist but new brides...

Ishita, friday 23-Jul-21 1 40
Samriddhi
Are you purchasing your lehenga or getting it stitched?
Samriddhi, The 23 July, 2021 at 10:23

I had a design in my mind and I was unable to find something similar to that so I’m getting the whole outfit stitched from a designer boutique near my house. What about you guys?

Ishita, friday 23-Jul-21 1 44
R
How is this groom mehndi looking?
Rachit, The 23 July, 2021 at 10:25

Honestly, I don’t like the fragrance of Mehendi but I really want my partner to feel special. I have shortlisted this design for our Mehendi.

Ishita, friday 23-Jul-21 1 42
S
How to keep up skincare before a wedding?
Sharon, The 23 July, 2021 at 11:01

Are you guys planning to follow a different skincare regime before your wedding or sticking to your usual one?

Ishita, friday 23-Jul-21 1 36
Riya
What is your dog wearing on your big day?
Riya, The 23 July, 2021 at 11:49

I have asked my designer to customise my dog’s outfit matching my outfit colours. I'm so excited to see the final design.

Ishita, friday 23-Jul-21 1 31
S
Is it okay to ask for product details from the Mua?
Sharon, The 23 July, 2021 at 12:28

Guys, I don’t put on a lot of makeup and I don’t have much knowledge about it. I was thinking to take down all the product details while she does my makeup so that I can buy those products and later...

Ishita, friday 23-Jul-21 1 29
S
Looking for nice Return gift bags
Sushma, The 23 July, 2021 at 11:56

I’m looking for some nice paper bag design in which I can give gifts to my guests

Sushma, friday 23-Jul-21 32
S
Wedding hashtag
Shubhangi, The 16 July, 2021 at 18:51

Looking for some cool hashtag for Vibhav and Sindoori

Surbhi, friday 23-Jul-21 5 81
Sneha
Wedding hashtag
Sneha, The 22 July, 2021 at 00:04

Hey!! Can you guys please suggest a hashtag for Sneha and Animesh wedding. The date is 29th November

Manvi, thursday 22-Jul-21 4 154
Samriddhi
Best markets in Delhi for wedding shopping?
Samriddhi, The 22 July, 2021 at 17:44

Guys I’m coming to Delhi for my wedding shopping. What are the best markets to explore for wedding lehenga and imitation jewellery?

Devyani, thursday 22-Jul-21 2 44
Sakshi
Do you guys follow ctm steps?
Sakshi, The 22 July, 2021 at 14:02

I have recently started with CTM routine and it has made my skin very healthy and glowy!

Devyani, thursday 22-Jul-21 2 41
N
Open hair on wedding day
Naina, The 22 July, 2021 at 13:35

I want to keep my wedding look very very simple. I’m also not fond of jewellery like matta patti and all. How about doing loose curls and keep them open? Will this look good?

Devyani, thursday 22-Jul-21 1 36
S
Benefits of Having Kiwi for Brides-to-be
Sonal, The 22 July, 2021 at 11:41

I have never tried this but have seen a lot of brides including this fruit in their diet. What are some tried and tested benefits of KIWI?

Devyani, thursday 22-Jul-21 2 49

Groups

Inspiration