Ir al contenido principal
Rumela
Rumela

Gurgaon, India · From April of 2021

• WeddingWire Admin

Discussions

Ankita
The Ultimate summer look with Chikankari Kurta!
Ankita, The 10 June, 2022 at 12:13

Hi everyone!! A white Chikankari Kurta will never go out of trend.....😶 Whenever I plan to buy white Kurta, I always end up buying a chikankari one itself. Who else loves chikankari Kurtas?

Hafi, wednesday 19-Oct-22 8
R
Looking for sherwani colour suggestions
Rachit, The 6 June, 2022 at 12:16

Are there any unique colours that I can opt for my wedding? I think my bride will wear a light pink lehenga. Any good combination that you can suggest?

Rumela, friday 10-Jun-22 2
Sarika
Mugdha Godse and Rahul Dev take to the IIFA Awards in out of the world outfits!
Sarika, The 6 June, 2022 at 11:49

IIFA 2022 is finally taking place after a two-year hiatus due to the pandemic situation at Yas Island, Abu Dhabi. Mugdha Godse and Rahul Dev came in blowing away everyone's mind with their aura and...

Rumela, friday 10-Jun-22 5
Manvi
#WWIPowerCouples: An Exclusive Heart-to-Heart with Shama Sikander & James Milliron!
Manvi, The 2 June, 2022 at 19:33

Hey Y'all!💕 Shama Sikander & James Milliron's wedding pictures recently took the internet by storm, and rightly so! In a heart-to-heart interview with our Editorial & Community Lead, Rumela...

Vaishali, tuesday 14-Jun-22 4
Queenie
#FunFacts: The history of Lingerie Decoded! 😃
Queenie, The 3 June, 2022 at 13:17

Hey All! Today we have so many options to choose from while choosing the perfect pick for bras for every occasion. More than a part of sensuality, they have become a necessity for every woman. We...

MontyPhoun73, tuesday 2-Aug-22 3
Manvi
#WWIRealWeddingStories #OnlyLoveIsReal !💕
Manvi, The 3 June, 2022 at 14:49

Hey Community Members!😃 Gaurav & Pranay shared their beautiful wedding journey with WeddingWire India. Read the excerpts from the interview here👇 We are Garry & Pranay. We have been together...

Varsha, wednesday 6-Jul-22 5
R
Wedding Styles
Rocky, The 4 June, 2022 at 16:55

Now a days in my country, The elders gather around the bride and groom and put leaves on their hands. The elders then put mehandi on the leaf, oil in their hair and feed them something sweet usually...

Jasleen, wednesday 15-Jun-22 2 1
Rumela
Hashtags for Sakshi and Sarab
Rumela, The 30 May, 2022 at 10:40

Hi fam, Can you please help me out with hashtags for these two names - Sakshi and Sarab . They want a name based hashtag.. no other personal details will be required.

Kainaaz, monday 30-May-22 6 1
Nikita
Best range of honeymoon pack for Switzerland?
Nikita, The 7 May, 2022 at 16:01

How much will it cost if I am thinking Switzerland for my honeymoon - 5 nights 6 days. Is it fine to visit there in the February month end ? (25th feb)

Sandra, thursday 16-Feb-23 5
D
Where to plan pre wedding shoot?
Deepika, The 13 April, 2022 at 11:14

I put in Delhi and I’m looking for some nearby locations only. Please suggest some places

Rumela, thursday 14-Apr-22 2
J
How to treat dark circles at home?
Jasleen, The 13 April, 2022 at 15:58

Hey people, any tips that you can help with?

Priti, wednesday 17-May-23 5
J
Millind Gaba is all set to marry Pria Beniwal on 16th April!
Jasleen, The 14 April, 2022 at 13:09

My fav singer got engaged to his long time girlfriend Pria Beniwal. Also their new song is coming on their wedding day. Isn't that exciting guyss? 😍😍

Betty, tuesday 18-Oct-22 3
Ankita
A little about me- dress2dine!💖
Ankita, The 13 April, 2022 at 18:48

Hi, WeddingWire India Community Fam, I'm Ankita Deokar, a Lifestyle and Fashion blogger. I'm based out of Belgaum. I love writing and creating interesting, engaging and shareable content on Food &...

Deepti, tuesday 10-May-22 3
I
Skipping or no skipping?
Ishita, The 6 June, 2021 at 00:23

While working out, what do you guys prefer more? Yaha to skipping karke pains hojati hai 🤣

Sanya, tuesday 8-Jun-21 2
Nitya
Small studs that can be worn as bridal earrings?
Nitya, The 6 June, 2021 at 04:20

My left ear piercing got closed cos i removed my piercing due to an infection. I got it re pierced but don’t want to risk wearing heavy earrings on a newly pierced ear. Pls give suggestions!!

Sanya, tuesday 8-Jun-21 4
Harleen
Backless Anarkali Suit!
Harleen, The 27 May, 2021 at 12:36

Have you ever heard of one such design? 😍😮 If not, then here you go!!

Rumela, wednesday 2-Jun-21 3
Latika
Pastel lehenga and Polki Jewels Can Never Go Wrong!
Latika, The 20 May, 2021 at 10:49

And, this picture proves it all. What do you guys think? 🤩

Rumela, wednesday 2-Jun-21 12
D
Planning to opt yoga sessions during the Lockdown!
Devyani, The 25 May, 2021 at 22:38

Gyms are still closed, so I am planning to join an online yoga session. Do you think it will affect you well?

Rumela, friday 28-May-21 1

Groups

Inspiration