Ir al contenido principal

Recently commented on

Sort by:
Last comment
  • Messages
  • Visits
  • Last comment
  • Date
B
Are you keeping such a wedding board?
Barkha, The 11 September, 2021 at 12:24

I really liked this idea and planning to add something like this to all the ceremonies. Are you guys also opting for wedding boards?

Mrunal, monday 13-Sep-21 1 42
N
Lehenga designs for short brides
Naina, The 12 September, 2021 at 15:34

Can you to be brides help me with some good option for lehenga designs. I’m 5’1 and looking for patterns that will look good on me.

Muskan, monday 13-Sep-21 2 35
N
Clutch with gown
Naina, The 13 September, 2021 at 11:17

I’m planning to wear a maroon gown on the sagan day. I need help with some clutch designs.

Muskan, monday 13-Sep-21 1 27
Aayushi
Looking for a hashtag for my weeding
Aayushi, The 10 June, 2021 at 12:25

Hey guys! I am looking for a cool hashtag for my wedding. Our names are Aayushi and Radhe. Waiting for your ideas!!

Aayushi, monday 13-Sep-21 4 124
Ankita
Looking for wedding hashtag ideas
Ankita, The 10 September, 2021 at 12:01

Please suggest me some cool wedding hashtag for my special day (Bride Name- Ankita) (Groom Name- Hitesh)

Trending, monday 13-Sep-21 4 176
S
Looking for your support on Hastag
Savyasachee, The 8 September, 2021 at 11:24

Need your innovative mind here_THANKSINADVANCE Bride: Swati Groom: Savyasachee

Manvi, sunday 12-Sep-21 3 46
I
Wedding is the only thing that'll reunite us all friends
Ishita, The 12 September, 2021 at 11:06

And that's what makes me and all of them very very excited about! We are so looking forward to a wedding in our friend circle! We know we'll cherish that reunion all our lives! 🥰✨

Mrunal, sunday 12-Sep-21 1 34
S
Gifts for fiancé
Sushma, The 12 September, 2021 at 17:05

Hey, it’s my fiancé birthday on 28th September and I’m confused with the gift. It’s an arrange marriage and I’m getting to know him so I’m sure about his choice. Can you people help me with some good...

Mrunal, sunday 12-Sep-21 1 47
Lekshmi
Hashtag
Lekshmi, The 12 September, 2021 at 12:18

Can you suggest hashtags for Athira and Geet

Manvi, sunday 12-Sep-21 4 51
V
Hashtag suggestions for Vishal and Pooja
Vishal, The 12 September, 2021 at 11:19

School-mates who met years after and are becoming soulmates.

Manvi, sunday 12-Sep-21 2 620
R
Hashtag
Roshan, The 12 September, 2021 at 07:58

Please can someone suggest a hastag for Roshan and Komal

Manvi, sunday 12-Sep-21 3 216 1
A
Wedding hashtag suggestions
Arun, The 12 September, 2021 at 01:52

Please suggest some hashtags for Arun & Srishti. #love marriage…thank you..

Manvi, sunday 12-Sep-21 3 50
J
Hashtag
Jaslene, The 11 September, 2021 at 23:48

Hashtags required for prabjyoth Singh and Simran Kaur any suggestions please

Manvi, sunday 12-Sep-21 2 43
Shalini
Christian wedding white gown store
Shalini, The 12 September, 2021 at 18:19

Hello! Please tell me of any store/boutique where I could find myself a Christian wedding white gown in Pune or Mumbai.

Manvi, sunday 12-Sep-21 1 34
Aashna
What kind of accessory will go with a royal blue gown?
Aashna, The 12 September, 2021 at 13:24

Hey guys, as I told before that I am planning to wear a royal blue gown on my reception ceremony, if you could help me with the accessory choice with the same!

Sharon, sunday 12-Sep-21 1 39
D
Looking for good makeup brushes
Deepika, The 12 September, 2021 at 14:29

I have a very sensitive and acne prone skin and I have decided to provide my own makeup brushes and beauty blender to my makeup artist. What are the best makeup brush set that I can buy?

Sharon, sunday 12-Sep-21 1 27
R
Looking for Diamond Tops
Ragini, The 12 September, 2021 at 12:03

Girls, can you please help me out with the same? Thanks in advance!

Aashna, sunday 12-Sep-21 1 40
Shraddha
Wedding Hashtag for Shraddha and Krishnav
Shraddha, The 9 September, 2021 at 12:56

Hello! Looking for some good suggestions for wedding hashtags for Shraddha and Krishnav.

Manvi, sunday 12-Sep-21 5 112
Utkarsha
Hashtags
Utkarsha, The 7 September, 2021 at 10:20

Please suggest hashtags for Utkarsha and Manish

Manvi, sunday 12-Sep-21 7 113
Manvi
This or That: No Makeup Or Full Glam Face?😍
Manvi, The 9 September, 2021 at 15:32

Hey, Lovelies! 💕 The art of makeup has been reinvented and seen as an enhancer rather than something that hides your natural beauty. Different types of makeup looks work towards achieving the same...

38%

3 votes

62%

5 votes

Why did you choose ""?

Last vote sunday 12-Sep-21 4 53
Manvi
Friday Favourite: Favourite Wedding Designer!
Manvi, The 10 September, 2021 at 10:35

Hey Y'all💖 Gone are days when grooms wore off the rack outfits for their weddings or brides picked run-of-the-mill dresses. When you start planning your wedding, you immediately also start planning...

Zara, sunday 12-Sep-21 2 42
B
'Jaago' the most exciting and memorial tradition!
Bhavika, The 12 September, 2021 at 10:10

This tradition is performed in Punjabi families and I seriously cannot wait for this! 😍

Zara, sunday 12-Sep-21 1 46
Indrani
Hashtag
Indrani, The 7 September, 2021 at 23:17

Can I hashtag suggestions for name indrani and Vikramaditya

Manvi, sunday 12-Sep-21 4 59
S
Best lip shade with purple suit
Sushma, The 11 September, 2021 at 12:56

I have recently purchased a purple suit for one of my pre-wedding rituals and this is the first time that I’m wearing something Indian in that colour. What all lip shade would go well with purple?

Ishita, sunday 12-Sep-21 1 46

Groups

Inspiration