Ir al contenido principal

Recently commented on

Sort by:
Last comment
  • Messages
  • Visits
  • Last comment
  • Date
R
Please help with sherwani options
Rachit, The 11 September, 2021 at 13:02

I’m unable to find a decent sherwani design. All the designs that I have seen till now have too much work and are not my type. Can you people in the community help with some sherwani options

Ishita, sunday 12-Sep-21 1 35
Sarika
#Celebritystyle: Shilpa Shetty Spotted Wearing Bandhani Kaftan Set!
Sarika, The 11 September, 2021 at 13:32

Shilpa Shetty slays when it comes to wearing traditional outfits! On the auspicious occasion of Ganesh Chaturti, she was seen wearing a ‘Bandni Kaftan Set’ from Pink City. How do you guys like it?...

Ishita, sunday 12-Sep-21 1 188
A
Need help with pre-wedding pose
Anita, The 10 September, 2021 at 16:28

We are planning our pre-wedding shoot in a hotel property and we are not able to shortlist some good poses. Can you guys help us with some options with images?

Disha, sunday 12-Sep-21 1 46
S
How many of you have finalised on wedding invites?
Sanjana, The 10 September, 2021 at 11:44

How many of you have finalised wedding invites? We are yet to decide the design of the invite. Really confused. The ones who have been selected please share some tips and tricks!

Disha, sunday 12-Sep-21 1 38
M
Found a perfect haldi outfit
Mrunal, The 10 September, 2021 at 17:05

Found a perfect Haldi outfit Recently while exploring Haldi outfits, I saw this dress. I really liked the pattern and look. I’m planning to wear a similar design in yellow on the haldi day. What do...

Disha, sunday 12-Sep-21 1 32
D
Need help with sagan look
Deepika, The 10 September, 2021 at 15:09

I’m very confused about my sagan outfit. I don’t want anything too fancy or glamorous. I wish to keep the look elegant and simple. Do you guys have any options for outfits?

Disha, sunday 12-Sep-21 1 37
Manvi
I Never Thought Of: Opting for Digital Invites!
Manvi, The 11 September, 2021 at 10:35

Hey, Y'all! 😃 We will have to pretend we are older than we actually are to say there’s a lot that has changed when it comes to the millennial way of doing things. This statement also includes weddings...

Disha, sunday 12-Sep-21 1 42
D
The ring exchange among sisters!
Disha, The 12 September, 2021 at 10:41

What is that ceremony called where the sister of bride , gets a ring? Is that called a 'Kilichi' ceremony? Or something else?

Disha, sunday 12-Sep-21 29
Sanya
Hashtag needed!
Sanya, The 10 September, 2021 at 23:55

Hi, need some hashtag suggestions for Aditya Gupta and Jhalak Jain!

Sanya, saturday 11-Sep-21 3 49
Tanya
Wedding Hashtag
Tanya, The 9 September, 2021 at 21:42

Please suggest a nice hashtag for our wedding. Bride- Tanya Aneja (from Delhi) Groom- Vasu Sharma (from Chandigarh)

Surbhi, saturday 11-Sep-21 3 55
A
Hashtag of social media
Ankit, The 10 September, 2021 at 17:13

Hi can any one suggest any good hashtag for the wedding of Ankit and surbhi

Surbhi, saturday 11-Sep-21 3 42
I
Who is going to be your maid of honour?
Ishita, The 11 September, 2021 at 15:43

I don't have a real sister, therefore my best friend is gonna be the maid of honour! how about you guys?

Ishita, saturday 11-Sep-21 30
Bonee
Wedding Hashtag
Bonee, The 8 September, 2021 at 15:09

Please suggest some Wedding Hashtags for Bonee and Neha . ThankYou

Surbhi, saturday 11-Sep-21 4 57
S
Hashtag for Sumeet and Jasmin
Sumeet, The 8 September, 2021 at 03:44

Hi I would love some ideas for Sumeet and Jasmin

Surbhi, saturday 11-Sep-21 3 59
Pallavi
Wedding hastag
Pallavi, The 31 August, 2021 at 21:41

Please suggest some quriky and fun hastags for Pallavi Arora and Prateek Suri

Surbhi, saturday 11-Sep-21 5 74
U
Hashtag
Upasana, The 4 September, 2021 at 10:28

Please suggest a hashtag. Upasana Kabra & Unnat Jain

Surbhi, saturday 11-Sep-21 2 76 1
Ankit
Engagement Hashtags
Ankit, The 3 September, 2021 at 02:24

Hello Everyone, Can anyone please suggest some eye-catching hashtags for our engagement? Ankit + Dharti

Surbhi, saturday 11-Sep-21 3 41
A
Wedding hashtags
Asmita Kc, The 2 September, 2021 at 23:23

Hello, Can you suggest me wedding hashtags for Asmina Chhetri and Navin Singh Mouny. Thankyou in advance! ❤️

Surbhi, saturday 11-Sep-21 3 47
S
Wedding hashtag
Shrutika, The 2 September, 2021 at 20:26

Hello everyone, my cousin is getting married in November and we haven't been able to unanimously decide on a hashtag. Can you please help me with it! Groom- sagar ; Bride - Somya

Surbhi, saturday 11-Sep-21 3 44
Rimjhim
Wedding hashtag!
Rimjhim, The 2 September, 2021 at 20:21

Please suggest some wedding hashtags for RIMJHIM and RAHUL. Wedding date 6/12/2021.

Surbhi, saturday 11-Sep-21 3 50
M
Silk suit for wedding pooja
Muskan, The 11 September, 2021 at 11:23

There’s a small wedding puja at our house before the wedding where my partner's family and a few close friends will be there. even though I wanted to keep it very light but my partner wants the...

Muskan, saturday 11-Sep-21 24
Riya
Where to share e-invite?
Riya, The 10 September, 2021 at 14:40

I have recently created my e-invite. I’m confused if I should email or share on WhatsApp? How are you guys planning to share?

Nidhi, saturday 11-Sep-21 1 71
Prerna
How many of you have decided on the honeymoon location?
Prerna, The 10 September, 2021 at 13:54

We are confused between Mauritius and Maldives! Don't know which location to choose?

Prerna, friday 10-Sep-21 37
N
My bestfriend is getting married and going to have an interstate wedding!
Nainika, The 10 September, 2021 at 13:31

This is such a special moment for me. She is getting married to a Sindhi boy, and I cannot be the happiest. I will get to see different traditions as well!

Nainika, friday 10-Sep-21 39

Groups

Inspiration