Recently commented on
Hi Guys, Please suggest some good hashtag for Namrata Murkhedia (bride) and Devendra Namdev (groom). He loves Netflix, Beaches, Pubs, Adventures though I love Bollywood, Mountains, Travelling,...
Hey Guys.. Could you please help us creating some hashtags for our wedding? Bride Name : Priya Rathore Groom Name : Mithil Khatau (Gujarati) We are both Chartered Accountants! Thank you so much!
Hi guys I am looking for a foundation brand that has a water base and is perfect for winters as well. Please help
NEED SUGGESTIONS FOR HASHTAG FOR SOMIL & RUCHI... PLEASE HELP!
2 years back mehendi blouse was so much in. I really liked this particular one. Are brides opting for this now also?
Jahnvi Kapoor looks stunning in this Metallic sheen lehenga from the collection of Manish Malhotra. From mesmerizing work on the lehenga to a well-embellished blouse, this outfit is perfect for all...
Khushi Kapoor, Effortlessly adding her spin of fresh and millennial to this @arpitamehtaofficial co-ord set and quintessential Mirror Jacket. One such outfit is apt for hen's party and cocktail...
These wedding preparations have made our life super hectic and we wish to relax and spend some quality time. What are the best location near Delhi which are good to explore in this weather?
I’m definitely going to do that same at my sister’s wedding. What about you guys?
I’m very confused what type of heel should I wear with my lehenga. What have you brides finalised?
Niki Mehra looks gorgeous in the white outfit by Sourabh Kant Shrivastava for her pre-wedding shoot in the Maldives.
I have shortlisted 4 options : 1. Sweety tera drama 2. Genda phool 3. London thumakda 4. Morni Banke Guys help me choose the best one
This bride wore this cool outfit on her mehendi day. I feel it’s time to ditch the usual and go crazy with the look. What do you people think?
Trying my luck here, can anyone come up with a hastag for Himanshu and Pooja
Hi all can you please suggest hashtag for my wedding my name is Mayuri and his name is avinash
It’s my in-law’s 30th anniversary on 20th September and they have invited us for a small dinner party. Can you guys help me with some gift suggestions
I like such designs, to be honest. this looks amazing! What do you think?
Is there anyone who is planning an intimate wedding this year? If yes, then how is the wedding planning going on?
Groom name- Abhishek Bride name- Anushka Please suggest some hashtags for the wedding.