Ir al contenido principal

Recently commented on

Sort by:
Last comment
  • Messages
  • Visits
  • Last comment
  • Date
A
Kundan jewellery on saree
Anita, The 8 September, 2021 at 13:39

I have never worn a heavy jewellery set so I’m sure if this will look good with a saree. I'm planning to wear an off white saree on my roka and thought of wearing a similar jewellery. What do you...

Mrunal, thursday 9-Sep-21 2 45
N
Can brides opt for simple henna?
Naina, The 8 September, 2021 at 14:43

I’m not too fond of henna and I want a very very simple design. I have heard simple hands don’t look good with wedding outfits. Is that true?

Mrunal, thursday 9-Sep-21 1 30
A
Pre wedding functions guidance
Anushka, The 9 September, 2021 at 00:12

If we go for a day lunch wedding then when should we plan pre wedding rituals like haldi and chooda ceremony? Please suggest

Mrunal, thursday 9-Sep-21 1 37
N
Wedding Hashtags
Nidhi, The 8 September, 2021 at 15:04

Hi guys. Can you suggest some hashtags please. Bride- Nidhi BhallaGroom- Sunny Nagpal

Manvi, thursday 9-Sep-21 5 59
Harshita
Hashtags for Shruti Dassani and Dhruv Ranka
Harshita, The 8 September, 2021 at 17:22

Please suggest wedding hashtags for Shruti Dassani and Dhruv Ranka getting married in December

Manvi, wednesday 8-Sep-21 3 94
S
Want a hashtag
Saloni, The 8 September, 2021 at 00:15

Want a hashtag for Vinod ( groom) khusboo ( bride)

Manvi, wednesday 8-Sep-21 2 51
A
Wedding hashtag
Anisha, The 7 September, 2021 at 22:29

Hi guys. Can you suggest some hashtags please. Bride- Srishti arora Groom- Dipul Malhotra

Manvi, wednesday 8-Sep-21 3 56
Manvi
Weekly Poll: Open Hairstyle or Hair Bun Style! 🤔
Manvi, The 8 September, 2021 at 14:35

Hello pretty brides-to-be!💕 Hairstyling has the power to make or break your appearance. A good hairstyle has the capacity to add to your glamour and turn heads all the way 😍 Tell Us Which One Would...

83%

5 votes

17%

1 vote

Why did you choose ""?

Last vote wednesday 8-Sep-21 3 44
Neha
Rental dress
Neha, The 8 September, 2021 at 19:17

Hello beautiful brides to be!! Can you please suggest some places or website to get gown on rent?

Manvi, wednesday 8-Sep-21 1 35
A
Decor with full Indian vibes
Anita, The 6 September, 2021 at 15:21

I always wanted a setup with something very Indian and lot of flowers. I recently saw this picture and loved the decor. What do you people think?

Deepika, wednesday 8-Sep-21 2 60
M
Pajama set on bachelorette?
Muskan, The 6 September, 2021 at 17:19

I want to keep my bachelorette vibe very comfy and homely. How about keeping a pajama theme?

Deepika, wednesday 8-Sep-21 2 49
Prerna
Bandhej dupatta looks so pretty!
Prerna, The 7 September, 2021 at 13:56

This bride looks beautiful in the whole look but her Bandhej Dupatta adds a cherry on the cake. I am planning to opt for one such dupatta and match it well with the colour of my outfit

Deepika, wednesday 8-Sep-21 2 38
D
i am looking for Kaleere Designs
Disha, The 8 September, 2021 at 10:30

Hi people, please help me with a bunch of latest kaleere designs TIA

Deepika, wednesday 8-Sep-21 1 40
Sakshi
Looking for velvet saree
Sakshi, The 8 September, 2021 at 15:37

My sister in law in getting married in December and she have kept a velvet theme. There’s very less time left for the big day and I'm not able to finalise my outfit. Do you guys have any good...

Deepika, wednesday 8-Sep-21 1 48
M
Wedding dates in February?
Muskan, The 8 September, 2021 at 16:01

We are finding it very difficult to find a venue for 10th Dec for my sister's wedding. Can you people help me with the best saya dates in Februray’22?

Deepika, wednesday 8-Sep-21 1 43
J
How to decide the size of the nath?
Jasleen, The 8 September, 2021 at 16:49

I’m very confused what kind and size of the nath will look good? Please help me with some tips on how can I finalise my nath design

Jasleen, wednesday 8-Sep-21 38
I
How are you brides keeping up with health and fitness?
Ishita, The 8 September, 2021 at 11:19

Is there anything specific you guys are taking in diet or in fitness?

Muskan, wednesday 8-Sep-21 1 49
D
Potli bags as wedding favors on mehendi?
Deepika, The 7 September, 2021 at 13:01

Most of girls look forward to the mehendi function. I wish to make it very special and a different experience for them. I’m planning to keep a potlibag stall where all my girlies can have fun and pick...

Sakshi, wednesday 8-Sep-21 2 70
Sarika
#Celebritystyle: Tara Sutaria Outshines Elegance
Sarika, The 7 September, 2021 at 15:33

The breathtaking Tara Sutaria is Spotted wearing a cherry red pre-draped satin-silk saree with a marodi and dabka work blouse, an organza silk pallu and a cutwork belt. How do you girls like the...

Sakshi, wednesday 8-Sep-21 2 45
Z
Floral Dress For Mehndi Function
Zara, The 8 September, 2021 at 12:38

Hi girls, can you all please help me with a bunch of floral dress designs? TIA

Sakshi, wednesday 8-Sep-21 1 41
D
Need Information About Wedding Photographer
Devil, The 8 September, 2021 at 12:53

Hello Everyone I Am From Saharanpur I Am looking For A best photographer In saharanpur can anyone suggest me

Surbhi, wednesday 8-Sep-21 1 40
M
Hastag suggestions
Mehver, The 7 September, 2021 at 13:54

Please suggest some hashtags for bride: Mehver Khan and Groom: Zahran Habib

Mehver, wednesday 8-Sep-21 4 51
S
Wedding hashtag
Sargam, The 8 September, 2021 at 05:36

Hello, I would love to get some suggestions for the wedding hashtag for Drishti Bhakri (Bride) and Sargamjit Sethi (Groom). Nicknames for Drishti are DT and Ditto. Nicknames for Sargamjit are Sargam...

Surbhi, wednesday 8-Sep-21 2 39
S
a Rose Decor On Cocktail Ceremony!
Simran, The 8 September, 2021 at 12:22

I always wanted to opt for a rose decor for my cocktail ceremony. What do you guys think? A decor of different colours of roses! 😍

Anita, wednesday 8-Sep-21 1 40

Groups

Inspiration