Recently commented on
Please suggest hashtag for Priyanka Tulsian and Sudeep Agarwal... wedding day is 1st dec'21.
Me and my fiance are planning a mini-moon in December. Which all locations are apt to visit in December?
Hello there! Just wanted some ideas for hashtag, here are the names: Bride- Vihitha Groom- Sudheer Any and all help would be appreciated! Thank you so much
Please suggest some wedding hashtags for Anjali Savla and deep mehta. Wedding date: 19th december 2021. Thankyou.
This one-of-a-kind sispatti & haath Phool pairing deserves a special place in every bride’s jewellery trunk! Yes or no? I have never seen one such haathphool design ever. What do you guys think? ...
Hey Y’all! 💓 Can you imagine a desi Indian wedding without dhol music? Where's the fun if nobody threw some bills in the air and some others danced crazy to the dholwalas exhibiting sheer joys of a...
I live in the UK and will be doing a destination wedding in Kerala, I am worried that vendors and resorts will give me "special" soaring prices as I am not local and from foreign. What can I do to...
Never knew white could look this good. There’s no colour that can’t be a wedding colour. My sisters are planning a similar look on my sagan ceremony. Are you people planning to add white in any of...
I wish to a very fun bollywood style pre wedding shoot like this scene in ADHM. What have you guys decided?
This blue thread work gown outfit is perfect option for mehendi night or even for an after party look. The print is adding so much of magic. What do you people think? Is this a steal for you brides? ...
My outfit is very heavy and I want to keep my chooda very simple and light. Any good suggestions that you brides can help me with
I was always very shy to put red lipstick as a lot of people say that it doesn’t suit on dark skin. I’m wearing a kanchipuram saree on my big day and my makeup artist have recommended me a red...
A pleated top lends depth to an all-red attire. Include subtle hints of colours! This outfit is perfect for reception night! Don't you girls think?
From a grand domed wedding mandap with a roof dotted with blooms, bamboo canopies to romantic corners of flowers and vivid colours, this mandap decor is AMAZEBALLS!
What do you guys think about it?
Hi! I am looking for quirky wedding hashtag suggestion for my sister. Bride: Neha Varshney , Groom: Aayush Sureka
Please suggest wedding hashtag for Keshav Goyal & Achala Karna. Thanks!
Punjabi weddings are about two things, bar & dance. This setup is giving a full get up and grab a glass vibe. What do you Punjabi brides think ?
Please suggest some nice hashtags for Mugdha and Pranjul
Hi surbhi Please share some wedding hashtags for Akshay anand and Sarita malhotra wedding. We are together since school. After a relationship more than decade long we have finally decided to tie the...
Hey everyone, Can you please drop some ideas for a wedding hashtag? My name is Naman Gupta and my fiancé name is Anshika Grover. Some additional context - we started dating when we were working at the...
Hey Surbhi , Could you suggest some catchy and unique hashtags for Ashima Aggarwal and Dhaval srivastava, The wedding date is 14/11/2021 . Thanks!♥️
Hi, can you please some wedding hashtags for the groom- Pratul Agarwal and bride- Vidushi Agarwal. Their wedding will be in 2022 , most probably in February.