Ir al contenido principal

Recently commented on

Sort by:
Last comment
  • Messages
  • Visits
  • Last comment
  • Date
B
Hashtag Suggestions
Bhavika, The 31 July, 2021 at 16:23

Hi, looking for hashtag suggestions for Dheeraj and Amrita. This is for 25th wedding anniversary celebration.

Surbhi, tuesday 7-Sep-21 5 88
Sameeksha
#Weddinghashtags
Sameeksha, The 3 September, 2021 at 11:09

Hi, please suggest some unique and catchy hashtags for Sameeksha Garg and Akshay Anand. We both are doctors. Wedding date- 7/12/2021 Thankyou.

Surbhi, tuesday 7-Sep-21 7 102
Ketan
Wedding Hashtag
Ketan, The 6 September, 2021 at 13:42

Please suggest a wedding hashtag. Bride- Chanchal Groom- Ketan

Manvi, tuesday 7-Sep-21 2 58
N
Does white henna look good?
Nupur, The 6 September, 2021 at 16:15

One of my friends opted for white henna on her wedding. I had very mixed feeling after looking at her hand. What do you people think? Does white henna look good ?

Anita, tuesday 7-Sep-21 2 43
G
Wedding Hashtag
Guntasha, The 6 September, 2021 at 23:26

Please suggest a quirky punjabi hashtag for my brother’s wedding. Groom : Bismanjit Sabharwal Bride : Prabhsimran They both are lawyers and getting married in Agra on 20th feb 2022

Surbhi, tuesday 7-Sep-21 1 49
N
Wedding Hashtag
Nishtha, The 5 September, 2021 at 23:43

Hey there! Please suggest wedding hashtags for Bride: Akshita ChhabraGroom: Anurag KapurThankyou!

Manvi, monday 6-Sep-21 3 78
S
Hashtag help please
Saloni, The 5 September, 2021 at 22:00

Hi guys, Can you help me generate a hashtag for us;Bride: Saloni JainGroom: Kunal Shah Thanks in anticipation!

Manvi, monday 6-Sep-21 3 74
J
Varmala matching with pink outfit
Jasleen, The 6 September, 2021 at 14:51

We both have opted for a light pink shade outfit. I’m confused if I should go for a white colour varmala or something in pink only. Can you guys help me with this.

Deepika, monday 6-Sep-21 2 46
Surbhi
I Never Thought Of: Wearing A Gown On My Reception Ceremony!✨
Surbhi, The 4 September, 2021 at 17:35

The reception gown is the showstopper and fetching for a perfect gown needs a lot of research and ideas! Did you ever think of wearing a captivating gown at the reception ceremony? Tell us under the...

Muskan, monday 6-Sep-21 2 58
Manvi
Keep Or Skip: A Wedding Bar!🥂🥂
Manvi, The 6 September, 2021 at 11:35

Hey lovelies! 🤩 Happy Monday! Or as I like to think of it, pre-pre-pre-pre-Friday!🎉🎉 So be it any occasion, everyone knows that the fun is where the booze is at! 😜🍻 Another week, another question........

Muskan, monday 6-Sep-21 4 74
S
I wish to get my hair coloured?
Sanjana, The 6 September, 2021 at 12:14

I have virgin hair and that's the reason I'm thinking of getting it done or not. Should I get it done before the wedding? Please let me know guys!

Anita, monday 6-Sep-21 1 34
M
Looking for unique paper invite
Mrunal, The 6 September, 2021 at 13:37

I want a very different and unique invitation card. Earlier I thought of going for box invitation but that was going out of budget. Do you have any good suggestion for unique design option

Anita, monday 6-Sep-21 1 45
S
Braid on Sangeet Ceremony!
Smriti, The 6 September, 2021 at 12:57

I am wearing a heavy suit on my sangeet ceremony, and planning to opt for a braid hairstyle. What do you guys think? 😍

Jasleen, monday 6-Sep-21 1 36
S
Lakme or L'oreal?
Sanya, The 6 September, 2021 at 11:49

Which brand do you rely on the most?

Mrunal, monday 6-Sep-21 2 51
R
Rica or Milk Wax?
Ragini, The 6 September, 2021 at 10:52

I don't have much hair growth on my arms and legs, therefore I use razor. But was thinking to switch to wax. Which is better? Rica or Normal Milk Wax?

Mrunal, monday 6-Sep-21 2 33
Aishwarya
Wedding Hashtag
Aishwarya, The 5 September, 2021 at 18:29

Hello guys, Can you please suggest a wedding Hashtag for us: Bride- AishwaryaGroom- Amit

Manvi, monday 6-Sep-21 4 134
I
Has anyone used la Girl blush pallette?
Ishita, The 6 September, 2021 at 10:29

I have heard alot about the same, Is it okay to order? or should I go for some other brand?

Khushi, monday 6-Sep-21 1 30
Khushi
How to take care of sleep during wedding functions?
Khushi, The 6 September, 2021 at 11:26

I don't know how am I going to complete my beauty sleep! Have you planned anything yet?

Khushi, monday 6-Sep-21 33
J
What to wear on haldi?
Jasleen, The 3 September, 2021 at 12:17

I thought of wearing a yellow saree but I want to explore more options as well. Do you people have any good outfit suggestions for haldi function?

Ishita, monday 6-Sep-21 1 30
S
Mahira Khan is so charming
Sharon, The 3 September, 2021 at 14:08

Mahira Khan is one of the finest actors and I can rewatch her show Humsafar 100 times and still not get bored. The way she talks and carries herself is mesmerising. I love what she’s wearing and can’t...

Ishita, monday 6-Sep-21 1 29
Z
What lovely wedding footwear! 😍
Zara, The 3 September, 2021 at 16:19

I just love the pattern and the colour of the heels! I so want to opt for one such wedding heels which are comfy as well. What are you planning to wear?

Ishita, monday 6-Sep-21 1 32
S
Sapno Ka Rajkumar Mil Hi Gaya!
Simran, The 4 September, 2021 at 12:24

Appreciation Post: I am so lucky to have found him. He is legit a gem of a person. From looking after my health to being on top of my wishes, he knows it all! I cannot wait to marry him.

Ishita, monday 6-Sep-21 1 39
Khushi
Famous mithai to gift to the guests!
Khushi, The 5 September, 2021 at 16:52

Except Chocolate and Khoya Barfi, what else can be gifted to the guests!

Ishita, monday 6-Sep-21 1 35
Prerna
Customised bangles as favours!
Prerna, The 5 September, 2021 at 17:18

How's the idea? I can give the same on mehndi function or haldi!

Ishita, monday 6-Sep-21 1 46

Groups

Inspiration