Ir al contenido principal

Recently commented on

Sort by:
Last comment
  • Messages
  • Visits
  • Last comment
  • Date
Chehak
Decoration
Chehak, The 5 September, 2021 at 19:33

Hi everyone, please suggest some ideas for phoolon ki Holi.

Chehak, sunday 5-Sep-21 2 54 1
Nikita
How can i honour my grand parents at my wedding!!!
Nikita, The 5 September, 2021 at 18:12

Please provide me with some ideas!

Nikita, sunday 5-Sep-21 29
S
Skater Skirt Dress on Bachelorette!
Sonal, The 5 September, 2021 at 15:54

I wish to look like a barbie on my bachelorette and how the idea for the outfit?

Prerna, sunday 5-Sep-21 1 49
Z
Have you started with your wedding shopping?
Zara, The 5 September, 2021 at 15:03

I am yet to start. Just gaining some inspo from the community! Gonna start super soon. How about you all?

Prerna, sunday 5-Sep-21 1 40
S
Latest Hairstyle Ideas For Cocktail Night
Simran, The 5 September, 2021 at 14:01

Hi everyone, looking for some good hairstyle ideas. Suggest please

Prerna, sunday 5-Sep-21 1 40
J
Does single colour theme look good?
Jasleen, The 5 September, 2021 at 13:11

Our planner suggested us to keep a single colour theme, for eg. All pink or all blue. I’m not convinced with this suggestion. What do you people think?

Prerna, sunday 5-Sep-21 1 39
Mehakdeep
Hashtag for Jeevan and Mehak
Mehakdeep, The 5 September, 2021 at 03:18

Need hashtag for Jeevan and Mehak. Please provide your suggestions. 😊

Manvi, sunday 5-Sep-21 2 94
V
Loving Hashtags ♥️😇
Varun, The 4 September, 2021 at 22:22

Please suggest few hashtags. Names are : Varun Vohra and Tania Madaan. Thanks😊😇

Manvi, sunday 5-Sep-21 3 51
Surbhi
Friday Favourite: Favourite Honeymoon Outfit!
Surbhi, The 4 September, 2021 at 17:35

Hello brides and grooms! 😍 How is your honeymoon shopping going on? Have you zeroed on a location yet? If yes, then you might have selected the honeymoon outfits as well! What are you planning to wear...

Zara, sunday 5-Sep-21 1 52
S
Looking for bun accessories
Sushma, The 5 September, 2021 at 10:40

These days hair accessories are so much in trend. I'm opting for a bun with my saree and I’m looking for some accessory suggestions

Zara, sunday 5-Sep-21 1 36
S
Is Dubai a great location for honeymoon?
Sharon, The 5 September, 2021 at 12:42

We thought of visiting Dubai last year but we had to cancel our plan due to covid. My partner suggested that we can plan our honeymoon in Dubai. Have you guys been to Dubai? What are your thoughts?

Zara, sunday 5-Sep-21 1 46
R
Delhi or Jaipur for wedding shopping?
Rohan, The 5 September, 2021 at 12:04

I live in Jaipur and I have recently started with my wedding shopping. Are there any good options in Jaipur for wedding outfits or should I explore Delhi for shopping? What do you people suggest?

Zara, sunday 5-Sep-21 1 204
T
#Skin&beautyaddict -diy hair mask for dry frizzy hair
Tara, The 3 September, 2021 at 11:31

If frizzy hair during the rainy season lays waste to your plans but don’t worry this solution will take care of that. Take one tablespoon of amla powder in a bowl and add almond oil to this and apply...

Sharon, sunday 5-Sep-21 1 29
N
How about this Manish Malhotra lehenga?
Naina, The 3 September, 2021 at 12:36

This is a lehenga from his 2019 collection and I love the gold colour and flare is adding so much drama. I think it’s a great choice for a cocktail party. What do you people think?

Sharon, sunday 5-Sep-21 1 48
I
Latest Designer Lehenga
Ishita, The 3 September, 2021 at 15:04

Hi girls, I am looking for some latest designer lehenga designs. Please help me with some ideas thankyou!

Sharon, sunday 5-Sep-21 1 29
Nikita
What is your reception hairstyle?
Nikita, The 3 September, 2021 at 16:09

I have long hair so was thinking of opting for a high pony with a gown! What do you guys think?

Sharon, sunday 5-Sep-21 1 35
A
How’s this design looking?
Anita, The 4 September, 2021 at 14:49

For the last few days, I’m trying to finalise my Mehendi design. I really liked this one. Do you guys have some more suggestions?

Sharon, sunday 5-Sep-21 1 26
M
Wine nail art with red saree?
Mrunal, The 4 September, 2021 at 14:56

I’m planning to wear a red saree on my wedding day. Would something like this match with the look?

Sharon, sunday 5-Sep-21 1 29
M
How many people are you inviting?
Mrunal, The 5 September, 2021 at 11:10

Even though the situation looks better then before but I’m confused on the guest list. What have you guys decided?

Rohan, sunday 5-Sep-21 1 32
P
Help with Hashtag
Pooja, The 1 September, 2021 at 17:10

Hey, it's my friend's wedding, please suggest some cool and quirky hashtag ideas. My friend's name is Mehak Suri and her fiance's name is Pronoy Das. We call them by the name of Mehku and Partho....

Manvi, sunday 5-Sep-21 4 88
Sarika
#Celebritystyle: Khushi Kapoor Spotted in Designer Lehengas
Sarika, The 4 September, 2021 at 11:09

Khushi Kapoor gives us the perfect lehenga style inspiration in 3 different looks😍which one would you pick for your mehndi ceremony?

Mrunal, sunday 5-Sep-21 1 33
A
Rose gold mirror card
Anita, The 5 September, 2021 at 10:11

I and my fiancé wanted to get our wedding card framed on our wall. I really liked this acrylic mirror card and it will match the wall as well. Are you guys also planning to incorporate some of your...

Mrunal, sunday 5-Sep-21 1 30
Latika
Simple Suit Designs For Haldi Function
Latika, The 4 September, 2021 at 13:19

I girls, i am looking for simple suit designs for my Haldi function please help

Mrunal, sunday 5-Sep-21 1 41
J
What an alluring lehenga set
Jasleen, The 4 September, 2021 at 14:05

From the ruffle blouse to the lehenga print, everything is so attractive about this set. I always wanted to wear something like this on my cocktail. What do you guys think about this attire?

Mrunal, sunday 5-Sep-21 1 24

Groups

Inspiration