Ir al contenido principal

Recently commented on

Sort by:
Last comment
  • Messages
  • Visits
  • Last comment
  • Date
A
Is lehenga saree in trend?
Anita, The 4 September, 2021 at 14:49

I wore a lehenga saree 5 years back at my cousin’s wedding and I was very comfortable. I thought of wearing one on my Mehendi. Is it still in trend?

Mrunal, sunday 5-Sep-21 1 29
H
Wedding hashtag
Himanshi, The 2 September, 2021 at 14:05

Hi everyone, Can you please suggest a hashtag for the wedding. Bride- himanshi guptaGroom- girik varma

Manvi, sunday 5-Sep-21 7 136
M
I’ll miss my dadi maa the most 💖
Mrunal, The 3 September, 2021 at 13:11

This beautiful picture bought tears to my eyes. I’m very close to my dadi maa and she has supported me in all my decisions. She is very excited about my wedding and I wish to get a similar picture...

Anita, sunday 5-Sep-21 1 34
J
Best places in Delhi for pre wedding
Jasleen, The 4 September, 2021 at 15:29

I’m from Chandigarh and my partner lives in Delhi and we are planning our shoot in his location. What are the best places In Delhi Ncr for a pre-wedding shoot? Please suggest some good restaurants for...

Anita, sunday 5-Sep-21 1 30
S
How about this cake design?
Sushma, The 4 September, 2021 at 17:00

This is very a unique cake design. It’s giving a very sweet and fancy vibe. Have you guys decided on your engagement cake?

Anita, sunday 5-Sep-21 1 40
A
Different moods of getting married!
Aashna, The 5 September, 2021 at 01:52

I am definitely 2nd and 4th. How about you?

Anita, sunday 5-Sep-21 1 48
S
Hashtag suggestions please-wedding
Shreya, The 27 August, 2021 at 13:13

Need suggestion for cool, personalized hashtags/tagline. Bride Name- Shreya Groom Name- Abhishek

Shreya, saturday 4-Sep-21 7 67
Anuradha
Wedding hashtags
Anuradha, The 30 August, 2021 at 17:41

Hi, So my wedding is on 2nd February 2022 Brides name- Anuradha BanerjeeGrooms name- Arya Chakrabarty Can you suggest me creative and quirky hashtags for wedding invites and stationery

Anuradha, saturday 4-Sep-21 4 64
N
Hashtags for friend
Nikita, The 4 September, 2021 at 15:32

Hi Surbhi Can I get some good hashtags for my friend. The names are : Juhi Kapoor and Siddhant Chawla Thanks

Nikita, saturday 4-Sep-21 2 40
H
Wedding Hashtag
Hinal, The 2 September, 2021 at 05:41

Hi Everyone! My name is Hinal and I'm the little sister of the Groom - Hiren Sheth. My bhabi's name is Rachna Patel and I'm struggling with wedding hashtags. Please help with any combinations...

Surbhi, saturday 4-Sep-21 5 69
M
Hashtags
Minal, The 3 September, 2021 at 10:38

Hello, Please suggest some hashtags Groom Name : Akshay Mundra (Varanasi)Nickname : YashProfession : Business of textileEducation : textile designer Bride Name : Radhika Atal (Biratnagar ,...

Surbhi, saturday 4-Sep-21 5 64
Nikita
Wedding Planning With Him Is a Task! i
Nikita, The 4 September, 2021 at 12:00

mean, if i go right he will left! But yes, in the end, he agrees with me only xD 'Pati Parmeshwar things done right' 🤣

Nikita, saturday 4-Sep-21 23
S
i am looking for red lipshade!
Sanjana, The 4 September, 2021 at 11:11

I am looking for a red lip shade! I have sourced enough but couldn't fetch for a perfect red lipstick. Girls, please help me yaar. I really want to lay my hands on a perfect lip shade !!

Sanjana, saturday 4-Sep-21 40
S
Wedding hashtags
Sweety, The 11 August, 2021 at 22:25

Vaibhav & sweety Date 21 nov Pls create some unique hashtags or mixer of us

Sweety, saturday 4-Sep-21 3 42
A
Wedding hashtag please!
Anjum, The 3 September, 2021 at 11:08

Bride : saumya , Aquarius Groom : shubh , Leo Together since 10 years

Surbhi, friday 3-Sep-21 2 44
S
Pre-bridal makeover!
Simran, The 3 September, 2021 at 16:14

What is a pre-bridal makeover? And, how many of you have opted for the same? My sister suggested me opt for this but i am not sure about it.

Simran, friday 3-Sep-21 33
D
Be the best version of yourself
Deepika, The 3 September, 2021 at 11:07

I’m sure at some point in our life we have tried to fit into something that was not meant for us. And honestly, I feel clothes are meant to fit you, you don’t have to make yourself fit the clothes and...

Deepika, friday 3-Sep-21 22
S
Best Farm House in Lucknow
Stetweb, The 3 September, 2021 at 10:30

Does anyone know what are the best option for Farm House in Lucknow?

Surbhi, friday 3-Sep-21 1 36
Sameeksha
#Weddinghashtag
Sameeksha, The 3 September, 2021 at 11:03

Please suggest some unique and catchy hashtag for Sameeksha Garg and Akshay Anand. Wedding date- 7/12/2021

Sameeksha, friday 3-Sep-21 26
Prerna
Best Farmhouse in Chattapur!
Prerna, The 1 August, 2020 at 10:29

Hey guys, it's my baby's bday next month so I was planning to book a farm for him so that a limited number of guests can get it and enjoy a little!

Stetweb, friday 3-Sep-21 3 52
Ankit
Wedding Hashtags
Ankit, The 3 September, 2021 at 02:21

Hello Everyone, Can anyone please suggest some eye-catching hashtags for our engagement? Ankit + Dharti

Ankit, friday 3-Sep-21 26
L
Hashtag
Lizzie, The 2 September, 2021 at 23:04

Require Hashtag ideas for Nikhil and Saloni

Lizzie, thursday 2-Sep-21 18
Darshil
Hashtag wedding
Darshil, The 1 September, 2021 at 11:59

Nice hashtag for Avani and Darshil

Surbhi, thursday 2-Sep-21 3 52
Chehak
Wedding Hashtags
Chehak, The 2 September, 2021 at 14:32

Please suggest some wedding hashtags for AARTI RATHI and ANURAG BAJAJ.Wedding date: 21 November,2021. Thankyouu

Nilofar, thursday 2-Sep-21 10 109

Groups

Inspiration