Ir al contenido principal

Recently commented on

Sort by:
Last comment
  • Messages
  • Visits
  • Last comment
  • Date
Z
Celebrations at home never looked better! 😍
Zara, The 7 August, 2021 at 11:53

This home decor looks so pretty. This home decor is perfect for micro weddings! Are you a couple planning an intimate wedding?

Zara, wednesday 1-Sep-21 3 41
Sarika
#CelebrityStyle: Yuvika Chaudhary Spotted In Red Traditional Lehenga
Sarika, The 31 August, 2021 at 11:13

She is surely a sight to behold in this red Indian dress. I adore her and can't get enough of the om Shanti om girl Vibes! 😍 The lehenga is topped with intricate Resham and Mirror work and the blouse...

Zara, wednesday 1-Sep-21 3 71
R
This blouse looks so Chique!
Ragini, The 31 August, 2021 at 11:33

I love every outfit when it has sequin in it. And, this blouse is just beautiful! I love the edgy shape and the work. Can definitely opt for one such blouse for my reception ceremony!

Zara, wednesday 1-Sep-21 3 49
Prerna
Who is your favourite couple blogger?
Prerna, The 31 August, 2021 at 11:48

My favs are Kompalmattakapoor and Rishabh Kapoor! They both are just adorable and I love how they keep up with the vivid trend on their social media! 😍

Zara, wednesday 1-Sep-21 4 50
Mustafa
Wedding Hashtag suggestions
Mustafa, The 28 August, 2021 at 14:37

Hi any hashtag suggestions for Jatin and Cherry?

Manvi, tuesday 31-Aug-21 5 71
A
Makeup Artist
Anshul, The 31 August, 2021 at 19:16

Guys any suggestions on makeup artist in Delhi/NCR except Leena Bhushan, Parul Garg, and Guneet Virdi as they are not available for my dates.

Manvi, tuesday 31-Aug-21 1 42
D
Looking for fun photobooth
Deepika, The 31 August, 2021 at 13:48

I’m looking for some unique Bollywood theme photobooth options. Any suggestions that you guys have?

Nupur, tuesday 31-Aug-21 2 39
N
Attractive centerpiece options
Naina, The 31 August, 2021 at 14:37

Guys please suggest some good and attractive centerpiece ideas for mehedni and haldi function.

Nupur, tuesday 31-Aug-21 1 30
P
Wedding hashtag
Pooja, The 31 August, 2021 at 01:17

Please some good wedding hashtag for my sister Bride name is Umang and groom name is Shushank

Manvi, tuesday 31-Aug-21 2 37
J
Venue option for night mehendi function
Jasleen, The 31 August, 2021 at 13:19

We are very confused between banquet and open lawn. Our mehendi is on 7th Jan’22. What do you guys suggest? Should we go for banquet or open lawn?

Sharon, tuesday 31-Aug-21 1 48
Dhrmi
Hashtags
Dhrmi, The 26 August, 2021 at 08:51

Hi I request you to please send me a good hastag for our wedding Names are kunal and dharmi

Surbhi, tuesday 31-Aug-21 2 59
S
Jasmine vibe outfit!
Sharon, The 26 August, 2021 at 12:58

Isn’t this outfit giving a full Jasmine vibe? I have suggested my sister to go for something like this on my mehendi ceremony. I love how beautifully the entire look is created. What do you guys think...

Bhavika, tuesday 31-Aug-21 2 46
B
How this bangle option?
Barkha, The 29 August, 2021 at 14:43

How about ditching those heavy gold kadda and wearing something like this with your lehenga? I’m going for something floral, will a design like this go well with the look?

Bhavika, tuesday 31-Aug-21 2 46
N
How’s this bachelorette setup
Nupur, The 29 August, 2021 at 18:29

My sister is having her bachelorette party next month. She likes simple and sober things and I thought of surprising her with a similar setup. How’s this idea guys?

Bhavika, tuesday 31-Aug-21 2 55
I
Bath and Body Works Gift Hamper!
Ishita, The 31 August, 2021 at 10:05

Hey. guys, I am planning to get a gift hamper made for all my bridesmaids. What do you guys think?

Bhavika, tuesday 31-Aug-21 2 47
Latika
How many of you are getting married in the Month of December?
Latika, The 31 August, 2021 at 10:51

I am getting married in December. First, we were planning to opt for an international wedding but due to COVID restrictions, we have booked, Fairmont Jaipur!

Bhavika, tuesday 31-Aug-21 2 63
Jhalak
Wedding Hashtag
Jhalak, The 29 August, 2021 at 12:33

Hey there! Could you please suggest some fun hashtags for Siddarth and Jhalak. Thank you

Manvi, tuesday 31-Aug-21 5 106
R
Looking for mehendi design for guests
Reema, The 29 August, 2021 at 16:58

Hi, can you people suggest some good simple Arabic mehendi designs for guests

Jasleen, tuesday 31-Aug-21 2 39
M
Hashtag For Mahima & Rohit Please!!!
Mahima, The 26 August, 2021 at 22:55

Please do suggest me some hashtags for name Mahima and Rohit

Mahima, tuesday 31-Aug-21 4 111
J
Best hair colour for brides
Jasleen, The 28 August, 2021 at 11:53

I wish to make a mini makeover before my wedding. Do you guys have any good suggestions for subtle hair colours that will go good with Indian attires?

Barkha, tuesday 31-Aug-21 2 37
D
Best places in Rajasthan for wedding
Deepika, The 29 August, 2021 at 14:13

Guys apart from Jaipur and neemrana, What are the other best options to organise a wedding in Rajasthan?

Barkha, tuesday 31-Aug-21 2 54
C
Hashtag suggestions
Chandini, The 26 August, 2021 at 10:53

Could you guys help me come up with hashtag suggestions for Sushant and Chandini please 😄😄

Pallavi, monday 30-Aug-21 8 107
Ankit
Wedding Hastag
Ankit, The 29 August, 2021 at 15:36

Can anyone help with an innovative and unique Hashtag for Ankit and Ashi 🤗

Manvi, sunday 29-Aug-21 2 39
J
Bride and sister coordinated outfit
Jasleen, The 29 August, 2021 at 15:49

I and my sister wanted to coordinate our outfit for mehendi night but I’m unable to find some good design. Do you guys have any suggestions?

Nupur, sunday 29-Aug-21 1 33

Groups

Inspiration