Ir al contenido principal

Recently commented on

Sort by:
Last comment
  • Messages
  • Visits
  • Last comment
  • Date
R
i am looking for the latest mehndi designs
Ragini, The 1 September, 2021 at 14:29

Hi people, I am looking for the latest mehndi designs. Please help me with the same!!

Barkha, wednesday 1-Sep-21 2 51
Khushi
Which outfit will look the best for the cocktail ceremony?
Khushi, The 1 September, 2021 at 15:48

I loved the middle dress! How about you?

Barkha, wednesday 1-Sep-21 2 40
J
Looking for trendy kaftans
Jasleen, The 1 September, 2021 at 12:08

Kaftans are a perfect addition to any wardrobe. I’m looking for some kaftan options that I can wear at family outings.

Deepika, wednesday 1-Sep-21 1 64
N
Need help with latest wedding songs
Nupur, The 31 August, 2021 at 17:56

What are the latest hindi and Punjabi songs? Please suggest some good songs for wedding performance

Naina, wednesday 1-Sep-21 2 51
S
How to get those cheekbones?!?
Simran, The 1 September, 2021 at 13:45

Hi Girls, I have seen a lot of brides with sharp cheekbones and I want them too! Please share some tips and tricks for the same! TIA!

Naina, wednesday 1-Sep-21 1 26
R
Need help with jewellery
Reema, The 1 September, 2021 at 10:37

My daughter is wearing a pink saree on her Roka ceremony. What are the jewellery options that go well with pink colour. Please help me with your suggestions

Deepika, wednesday 1-Sep-21 1 34
S
Pashmina scarf for guests
Sharon, The 1 September, 2021 at 11:34

I have grown up admiring my mother’s collection of pashmina. I wanted my wedding return gifts to be very special. I really this pashmina scarf and I thought of gifting something like this to all my...

Deepika, wednesday 1-Sep-21 2 60
Asmita
Wedding Hashtag
Asmita, The 31 August, 2021 at 16:43

Hi Team, pleas help with the hashtag for Asmita and Anshuj

Manvi, wednesday 1-Sep-21 6 113
A
Looking for hashtags!!
Aman, The 21 August, 2021 at 01:50

Hey wedding wire Champs,Looking for wedding hashtag for our wedding. Aman Aggarwal and Neha Agrawal

Aman, wednesday 1-Sep-21 5 46
S
Hashtags suggestion
Shruti, The 31 August, 2021 at 01:33

Hey, looking for some creative hashtags for Sruti and Satya

Shruti, wednesday 1-Sep-21 4 46
Nirali
Wedding hashtag suggestions needed ;)
Nirali, The 27 August, 2021 at 03:54

Could you guys help me come up with hashtag suggestions for Mukta Narnoli and Sumit Agarwal please?

Surbhi, wednesday 1-Sep-21 3 41
S
Hashtags for wedding sanchit and Kajal
Siddhant, The 27 August, 2021 at 20:29

Please suggest some funny nice or creative hastags for my frnd - groom name - sanchit kariwala and bride name - kajal chhaparwal ,

Surbhi, wednesday 1-Sep-21 3 210
E
Hashtag please 😌
Ekta, The 28 August, 2021 at 11:21

Hi, I’m looking for hashtags for Ekta and Shubham. Please help😌 Thank you ..

Surbhi, wednesday 1-Sep-21 3 101
A
Hashtag Suggestion
Aman, The 27 August, 2021 at 11:27

Can someone suggest hashtags for Priyal Rohra weds Aman Mal 😀

Surbhi, wednesday 1-Sep-21 3 50
A
Wedding hashtag suggestion
Anushri, The 27 August, 2021 at 14:50

Hello, I am looking for hashtag suggestions for a Friend’s wedding. Bride’s name Girija Joshi Groom’s name Alok Sharma.It’s an arranged marriage. Roka ceremony is on Sunday. Can you please suggest...

Surbhi, wednesday 1-Sep-21 3 57
S
Hashtag
Sudeshna, The 30 August, 2021 at 14:33

Can you please suggest a wedding hashtag for sreehitha and kartheek

Surbhi, wednesday 1-Sep-21 3 31
Varsha
Wedding hashtag
Varsha, The 30 August, 2021 at 20:55

Please suggest wedding hashtags for Chirag and Varsha

Surbhi, wednesday 1-Sep-21 4 53 1
N
Wedding Hashtag Help!!!
Nisha, The 19 August, 2021 at 22:37

Hi! Need some help creating a witty hashtag! Bride: Nisha Garg (nickname: Nish [pronounced "Neesh"]) Groom: Varun Bhalla

Surbhi, wednesday 1-Sep-21 3 252
R
Wedding Hashtag
Rashmi, The 19 August, 2021 at 15:51

Hi, Can you suggest wedding hashtag for a friend. Groom Name - Dhiren Tharwarni Bride Name - Pooja Budhwani

Surbhi, wednesday 1-Sep-21 4 47
S
Hastags
Sonali, The 21 August, 2021 at 10:58

Can i get the hastags for bride dharmi maru and groom kunal haria

Surbhi, wednesday 1-Sep-21 4 58
S
Wedding hashtag
Sss, The 26 August, 2021 at 23:29

Hi everyone can anyone give some ideas for a hashtag much love💕💕 Pav & Shelly Grewal

Surbhi, wednesday 1-Sep-21 3 66
A
Wedding hashtag ideas
Abhinaya, The 30 August, 2021 at 20:52

Hi Can you please suggest hashtags for my wedding.Bride - Abhinaya Groom - VijayakrishnaP.S. I'm a Movie buff and my fiance loves Cricket So hashtags relating to this would be helpful. THANKS IN...

Manvi, wednesday 1-Sep-21 6 70
Z
My dad got emotional last night!
Zara, The 29 August, 2021 at 10:29

We were discussing about my wedding and suddenly he started sobbing. I really don't know how am I going to do without him! He's my hero!!!

Zara, wednesday 1-Sep-21 2 30
Z
Do you feel the same?
Zara, The 4 August, 2021 at 18:46

I feel this because I miss my best friend. I remember how we used to plan our fairy weddings with each other and now we are not even in touch. I so wish to invite her to my wedding. What to do guys? ...

Zara, wednesday 1-Sep-21 4 43

Groups

Inspiration