Ir al contenido principal

Recently commented on

Sort by:
Last comment
  • Messages
  • Visits
  • Last comment
  • Date
P
Wedding Hashtag
Pooja, The 30 August, 2021 at 13:34

Hey! My cousin is getting married in 2 months. Please can you suggest a wedding hashtag for Harsh and Pooja? Many thanks.

Manvi, thursday 2-Sep-21 3 286
Tara Nair
Swimming?
Tara Nair, The 12 January, 2020 at 22:11

I love swimming but my fiance. Whatever happens, I need a pool!

Berlin, thursday 2-Sep-21 3 59
S
Hashtag
Sahil, The 15 November, 2019 at 10:14

Hi Please suggest some hashtags for Sahil And Nancy

Berlin, thursday 2-Sep-21 4 136
Suyasha
Most relatable meme 😜
Suyasha, The 2 September, 2021 at 14:02

Have you guys experienced this?

Devyani, thursday 2-Sep-21 2 44
Riya
Potli bag, clutch or free hand?
Riya, The 2 September, 2021 at 17:29

I’m confused if I should carry a Potli bag, clutch or be free hand with saree on my reception day. What do you people suggest?

Devyani, thursday 2-Sep-21 1 41
A
Decor for banquet hall
Anita, The 2 September, 2021 at 15:25

What type of decor looks good in banquet?

Devyani, thursday 2-Sep-21 1 36
S
#For Shweta and Prakhar
Shweta, The 2 September, 2021 at 11:56

Hey amazing ppl out there... Could pl help me with # for Shweta and Prakhar...?? THANKS

Manvi, thursday 2-Sep-21 2 63
R
Wedding hashtags
Raina, The 1 September, 2021 at 22:08

Please suggest hashtag for Rohit & Raina

Manvi, thursday 2-Sep-21 2 51
T
Wedding Hashtag
Terrill, The 2 September, 2021 at 10:05

Hi, I am Terrill and my fiance is Verphina . Can you please help us with a hashtag? Something quirky. Much appreciated!

Surbhi, thursday 2-Sep-21 3 42
Surbhi
Weekday Poll: International Honeymoon or National Honeymoon?!?
Surbhi, The 1 September, 2021 at 12:35

Hey Lovelies! Honeymoon planning is something that requires a bunch of itineraries and plans! Have you zeroed on a honeymoon destination yet? If yes, are you planning to opt international or national...

33%

4 votes

67%

8 votes

Why did you choose ""?

Last vote thursday 2-Sep-21 1 39
Harpreet
My best friend shared this with me last night!
Harpreet, The 2 September, 2021 at 12:50

And, now I am overwhelmed because this is so true! She has been helping me out with my wedding planning and.I really can't imagine my life without her. There is always that one person who feels like...

Deepika, thursday 2-Sep-21 1 56
S
This is me, Me is this! 🤣
Sonal, The 2 September, 2021 at 12:40

I am gonna be the bride who prefers Starbucks over everything! How many of you can relate to this meme?

Deepika, thursday 2-Sep-21 2 45
D
Outfits that can re used easily
Deepika, The 2 September, 2021 at 14:52

I have always believed that style is about self-expression and a way of communicating. I wish to invest in pieces I will use long term. Do you guys have any such outfit inspiration images?

Deepika, thursday 2-Sep-21 30
S
Couple Goals much?
Sanya, The 2 September, 2021 at 10:55

Haha, my first reaction after seeing this picture was- Hmm, legit snack! I love how these two are so compatible with each other. How many of you admire these two ?

Suyasha, thursday 2-Sep-21 1 53
S
Sangeet Look Alert!
Sanjana, The 2 September, 2021 at 12:13

I am totally eyeing JLO's chunky bejewelled headband, and floral-print pants, top and cape set to elevate the sangeet look for brides-to-be! If you love experimenting with colours, prints, patterns,...

Suyasha, thursday 2-Sep-21 1 47
Khushi
What are some latest hair accessories?!?
Khushi, The 1 September, 2021 at 15:17

Hey guys, please help me with some latest hair accessories to match it with Maroon Saree.

Nupur, thursday 2-Sep-21 1 31
M
Velvet lehenga in March?
Mrunal, The 2 September, 2021 at 10:25

My wedding is fixed for 12th March. The weather that time is not too hot or cold. I’m very confused if I should opt for a velvet lehenga in march. What do you brides suggest?

Nupur, thursday 2-Sep-21 1 42
I
How about planning a bachelorette in Ladakh?
Ishita, The 2 September, 2021 at 10:47

Sara Ali Khan & Radhika Madan bike ride in the picturesque landscapes of Ladakh makes me wanna plan for hen's party here! What do you guys think?

Nupur, thursday 2-Sep-21 1 33
A
What are your thoughts on Workout wardrobe
Anita, The 1 September, 2021 at 12:45

I have read this somewhere that your outfit should make you feel good in your skin and motivated to crush your workout. Do you guys a maintain a separate wardrobe for gym clothes or go basic with it?...

Mrunal, thursday 2-Sep-21 2 55
T
#Skin&BeautyAddict: Natural Hair colour
Tara, The 1 September, 2021 at 13:17

If you wish to a have small makeover and scared of chemical hair colour, then I have got a quick and easy solution for you. Take some oil in a bowl and add some coffee powder in this and simply...

Mrunal, thursday 2-Sep-21 2 52
M
Hashtag suggestion!!!
Mahima, The 31 August, 2021 at 12:51

Please suggest hashtags for groom: rinkesh bride: poonam

Mahima, thursday 2-Sep-21 2 55
Manvi
Friday Favourite: Wedding Destination!😍💛
Manvi, The 27 August, 2021 at 10:35

Hey lovelies! 🤩 Choosing the perfect wedding venue is so much more than just shortlisting one beautiful location to host the wedding. Apart from important factors like - Your wedding venue should be...

Barkha, wednesday 1-Sep-21 2 59
D
Don't let people bring you down 🧡
Divya, The 1 September, 2021 at 09:55

There’s a lot going on in my mind from the last few day and I thought of sharing with you guys. One thing I have learned with time is that you have to wear what is comfortable and makes you feel good...

Barkha, wednesday 1-Sep-21 2 41
Nikita
How many of you agree with this?
Nikita, The 1 September, 2021 at 14:10

Me and my girl tribe agree to this

Barkha, wednesday 1-Sep-21 2 38

Groups

Inspiration