Ir al contenido principal

Recently commented on

Sort by:
Last comment
  • Messages
  • Visits
  • Last comment
  • Date
Ekansh
Bachelors
Ekansh, The 29 August, 2021 at 02:01

How will I plan my bachelors party

Manvi, sunday 29-Aug-21 1 39
Aman
Hashtags suggestions
Aman, The 26 August, 2021 at 22:26

Suggest hashtags for my brother's wedding. ABHINAV AGGARWALGURPREET KAUR

Aman, sunday 29-Aug-21 8 121
Z
We are looking for spaces!
Zara, The 28 August, 2021 at 23:38

Me and my fiance are planning to move to Delhi and we are looking for some spaces. Do you guys have any suggestions?

Zara, saturday 28-Aug-21 32
Pradeep
Hashtag Suggestion
Pradeep, The 25 August, 2021 at 15:27

Hello everyone, the name of the bride is Tasneem and the name of the groom is Murtaza. Can someone please suggest some hashtags?

Pradeep, saturday 28-Aug-21 5 67
S
Good leather bags
Simran, The 28 August, 2021 at 16:29

Looking for some good and feasible leather bags. Please let me know a bunch of online websites from where u can get it!

Simran, saturday 28-Aug-21 30
S
Customised masks for guest?
Sushma, The 26 August, 2021 at 13:25

Even though everyone will carry their own masks but I thought giving customised masks to all guests that they can wear at the wedding and something that is also matching with my theme. Will this be a...

Mohan, saturday 28-Aug-21 2 47
Samriddhi
How to select jewellery?
Samriddhi, The 28 August, 2021 at 11:34

I’m very confused about my wedding jewellery. I’m wearing a red lehenga, should I go something in red or gold or is there any other colour as well that will go well?

Samriddhi, saturday 28-Aug-21 46
S
What's the craziest thing your friends can make you do on your Bachelorette?
Sonal, The 27 August, 2021 at 19:13

And would you be sport enough to do those crazy tasks?

Sonal, friday 27-Aug-21 13
Shivam
Wedding Hashtags
Shivam, The 26 August, 2021 at 14:04

It’s a kind request to please suggest some cool hashtags- Bride Name -Ashwini Groom Name - Rupesh Thank you

Shivam, friday 27-Aug-21 4 51
Apurv007
Hashtags
Apurv007, The 27 August, 2021 at 03:24

Kindly help out with some good hashtags for Apurv and Nidhi

Apurv007, friday 27-Aug-21 3 45
Z
Till what length would you get your bridal Mehendi?
Zara, The 27 August, 2021 at 17:11

I'll get it up till the length of my short sleeves!

Zara, friday 27-Aug-21 29
R
Who would you want to design your wedding outfits?
Ragini, The 27 August, 2021 at 15:16

If you had to choose from all these big names and designers, which one would you choose?

Ragini, friday 27-Aug-21 30
Shreejita
Wedding Hashtag
Shreejita, The 27 August, 2021 at 00:52

Hey, Could you pls suggest me a cool wedding hastag for Shreejita & Rajdip. Thanks in advance.

Surbhi, friday 27-Aug-21 3 41
A
Suggestion for Wedding Hashtag
Anushri, The 24 August, 2021 at 23:36

Hello, I am looking for some nice hashtags for my wedding. Can you please suggest some? My name Anushri. Groom’s name Ronit.

Anushri, friday 27-Aug-21 9 82
I
Good suggestions for a hot pink lipstick
Ishita, The 27 August, 2021 at 13:56

Creamy or matte, both will work! But finding a perfect hot pink shade is as tricky as finding a perfect red shade....

Ishita, friday 27-Aug-21 26
Nikita
What is the best skin care routine for oily skin?
Nikita, The 27 August, 2021 at 13:49

Hi people, I have oily skin and struggling with oily skin texture a lot! Please help me with some tips and tricks!

Nikita, friday 27-Aug-21 22
N
Have you guys started home décor shopping?
Naina, The 27 August, 2021 at 11:26

We recently went to the mall for our wedding shopping but ended up shopping for all household stuff for our new house where we’ll shift after the wedding. Does that happen with you guys as well? Have...

Galo4katyt, friday 27-Aug-21 1 30
Riya
Wedding carnival! Yay or nay?
Riya, The 27 August, 2021 at 12:46

I and my partner were having a discussion yesterday on planning a wedding carnival with close family members. So before the wedding, we thought of booking a place where people can have the best time...

Riya, friday 27-Aug-21 36
S
a grand mandap setup
Sushma, The 27 August, 2021 at 12:32

I think wedding décor is all about the small details that make it grand. I earlier thought of going very basic with the mandap setup but this picture has changed my mind. I really like how everything...

Sushma, friday 27-Aug-21 30
J
Champagne colour lehenga!
Jasleen, The 27 August, 2021 at 11:49

A perfect lehenga to sparkle glam at your wedding. From the dazzling champagne colour to the pink larger border at the bottom, everything is just beautiful.

Jasleen, friday 27-Aug-21 27
S
Are you coordinating outfit on bachelorette?
Sharon, The 27 August, 2021 at 11:40

Are you guys going for a single colour theme for all or planning to keep your outfit colour different from your bridesmaid’s?

Sharon, friday 27-Aug-21 30
D
Does shimmer look good in the day time?
Deepika, The 27 August, 2021 at 11:37

We have planned our Roka ceremony at our terrace and it will be during the daytime. I thought of wearing a shimmer gold saree. Will it look good in the day time?

Deepika, friday 27-Aug-21 45
Sugandhita
Hashtag Suggestion
Sugandhita, The 27 January, 2021 at 19:35

Please suggest Wedding hashtag for Bride-Sugandhita and Groom-Rohit

Mahima, thursday 26-Aug-21 4 299
Nikita
What are some peaceful yet beautiful wedding destinations in India?
Nikita, The 26 August, 2021 at 13:59

I know about Mussoorie but want to explore more. Please pitch in your suggestions! TIA!

Deepika, thursday 26-Aug-21 2 35

Groups

Inspiration