Ir al contenido principal

Recently commented on

Sort by:
Last comment
  • Messages
  • Visits
  • Last comment
  • Date
S
Play card for bachelorette party!
Sharon, The 29 August, 2021 at 15:17

My best friend shared this image with me today and I really found this a fun idea. Are you guys also planning some similar games on your bachelorette?

Tara, sunday 29-Aug-21 1 37
Manvi
Picking Non Saaya Dates for Autumn Weddings!
Manvi, The 29 August, 2021 at 16:35

Hey Y'all! 😊 As we all know, COVID-19 has transformed Indian weddings like never before! We can see big fat weddings are replaced by intimate Indian weddings, couples are getting married on non-saaya...

Tara, sunday 29-Aug-21 2 62
Shreyaa
Hashtagg
Shreyaa, The 29 August, 2021 at 10:06

Hi can you please suggest a wedding hashtag for shreyaa and sanketh

Manvi, sunday 29-Aug-21 3 53
A
Wedding hashtag suggestions
Aditi, The 29 August, 2021 at 01:41

Hi can i have some suggestions for a wedding hashtag? Groom: Anshool, Bride: Ayushi

Manvi, sunday 29-Aug-21 3 47
S
Wedding Hastag Ideas Please!!
Sowmya, The 23 August, 2021 at 12:23

Hi Need you help with creating weddign hashtag Bride name: Divya Groom name: Ravi

Manvi, sunday 29-Aug-21 6 108
M
Need a hashtag for my wedding... Sidhanth and Sayesha
Mallika, The 28 August, 2021 at 23:00

I need your help finding the best hashtag for my upcoming wedding. Bride's name- Sayesha Chadha Groom's name- Sidhanth Mor A little about us- Both of us are from Delhi and are currently working in the...

Manvi, sunday 29-Aug-21 2 177
Geetha
Wedding hashtag suggestions please
Geetha, The 28 August, 2021 at 18:24

Hi Please help me with the hashtag ideas for the bride Geethanjali groom Harish. Thanks!

Manvi, sunday 29-Aug-21 2 35
D
Floral Decor Or Tissue Decor
Disha, The 29 August, 2021 at 12:59

Which decor do you think will suit the most for Cocktail night?

Barkha, sunday 29-Aug-21 1 37
R
Some romantic movies to watch with bae
Ragini, The 29 August, 2021 at 13:23

Hi Guys, please help me with a bunch of romantic movies to watch with him. TIA

Barkha, sunday 29-Aug-21 1 40
D
i really wish to go on a candle night dinner with him
Disha, The 28 August, 2021 at 16:01

There is no chance we can do this right? Please give me some ideas guys!

Deepika, sunday 29-Aug-21 1 35
I
Helping him with his Wedding shopping!
Ishita, The 29 August, 2021 at 10:59

So, here I am. Helping him and myself with his outfit shopping and everything else. Idk, what is he going to do without me.

Deepika, sunday 29-Aug-21 1 27
Manvi
Thursday: This or That?🤔
Manvi, The 26 August, 2021 at 15:35

Hey Y’all! 💓 Dancing is a wedding tradition that is close to every person’s heart. Growing up and watching Bollywood movies has left us with some big dreams of having a Sangeet night where everyone...

57%

4 votes

43%

3 votes

Why did you choose ""?

Last vote sunday 29-Aug-21 3 42
Samriddhi
Hairstyle with saree
Samriddhi, The 28 August, 2021 at 11:44

I’m planning to wear a Kanjivaram saree on my wedding day. I really like this hairstyle. Can you brides suggest some more similar hairstyle options?

Disha, sunday 29-Aug-21 1 49
N
Bhumi Pednekar in that tangerine saree 😍😍
Nupur, The 28 August, 2021 at 13:32

Bhumi is looking absolutely gorgeous in the pretty tangerine saree. I really like that soft shine on her blouse. I think it’s a great option to include this in your wedding trousseau. What do you...

Disha, sunday 29-Aug-21 2 35
S
Are you going to wear specs on your D-day?
Simran, The 29 August, 2021 at 11:31

Or going to apply lenses?

Disha, sunday 29-Aug-21 1 27
Manvi
I Never Thought Of: A Theme Decor!
Manvi, The 28 August, 2021 at 18:35

Hey, Y'all! 😄 You put in a lot of efforts when deciding every other detail of your wedding, then why not the decoration theme? 💛 Just like your wedding outfits and jewellery, the decor of your wedding...

Disha, sunday 29-Aug-21 3 50
Prerna
How to keep a check on wedding vendors?
Prerna, The 29 August, 2021 at 12:17

Especially when the wedding work is in progress?

Prerna, sunday 29-Aug-21 40
Harleen
How many of you are planning to go for airbrush makeup?
Harleen, The 27 August, 2021 at 19:06

I have heard this makeup is long-lasting ad gives a good finish as well!!

Simran, sunday 29-Aug-21 1 37
D
a full desi vibe
Deepika, The 28 August, 2021 at 12:28

I love these kinds of setup. They give a full Indian wedding vibe and feel so colourful. I really feel like going for something like this for my mehndi and haldi. Do you guys also enjoy such desi...

Simran, sunday 29-Aug-21 1 32
I
i am planning to chop off my hair till my ears!
Ishita, The 28 August, 2021 at 15:52

Like a proper bob cut!🤔 Genuinely thinking! Just confused if I should or shouldn't!!?

Simran, sunday 29-Aug-21 1 28
S
Heels or flats?
Sharon, The 28 August, 2021 at 12:29

Are you brides opting for high heels or going basic and comfy with flats?

Ishita, sunday 29-Aug-21 1 29
Nikita
How many of you are planning to opt Mughal jewellery?
Nikita, The 28 August, 2021 at 15:50

I think, Mughal jewellery always goes well with royal weddings. Don't you guys think the same?

Ishita, sunday 29-Aug-21 1 36
S
Dry Skin In This Weather!
Simran, The 28 August, 2021 at 23:37

This is a totally opposite combination as we tend to sweat a lot in one such weather. But, that's how my skin is guys. What should I do?

Ishita, sunday 29-Aug-21 1 29
Minal
Suggest some wedding hashtag
Minal, The 26 August, 2021 at 16:47

Please help with some wedding hashtag Padmini Jadhao - Lawyer Yash Kalbhor - Businessman

Manvi, sunday 29-Aug-21 7 92

Groups

Inspiration