Ir al contenido principal

Recently commented on

Sort by:
Last comment
  • Messages
  • Visits
  • Last comment
  • Date
N
Backdrop without flowers?
Naina, The 26 August, 2021 at 15:08

I don’t want too much of floral décor on my wedding. I wish to keep it simple and different. Are there any good backdrop options without flowers?

Deepika, thursday 26-Aug-21 1 36
S
What is the most common jewellery a woman like?
Sonal, The 26 August, 2021 at 13:37

I like Polki and Diamonds, how about you guys?

Naina, thursday 26-Aug-21 1 46
Z
Gifts for in-laws
Zara, The 26 August, 2021 at 15:16

Hi, I am looking for perfect gits for my in-laws. What all things can I gift them?

Zara, thursday 26-Aug-21 40
L
Wedding Hashtag
Lakshanyaa, The 26 August, 2021 at 00:32

Need a hashtag suggestion for Sayuj Bakshi (Sam) Lakshanyaa Batra (Lucky)

Manvi, thursday 26-Aug-21 7 53
Megha
Hashtag for Megha and Kushagra
Megha, The 25 August, 2021 at 21:14

Please suggest suitable hashtag for 'Megha' and 'Kushagra'

Manvi, thursday 26-Aug-21 2 54
Nidhi
Suggest some wedding hashtags please :)
Nidhi, The 25 August, 2021 at 16:45

For Siddharth and Nidhi

Annie, thursday 26-Aug-21 5 75
D
What a beauty!
Deepika, The 26 August, 2021 at 11:02

I really like Kiara’s style. She is always captivating and definitely a true role model for the next generation of talent. Have you guys watched her latest movie Shershaah? 😍

Sushma, thursday 26-Aug-21 2 39
Riya
Is Olive green a wedding colour?
Riya, The 26 August, 2021 at 11:23

I’m a big fan of olive green and literally 90% of my wardrobe is filled with that colour. My partner gave this idea to me to go for something in olive or military green for wedding lehenga. I’m not...

Sushma, thursday 26-Aug-21 1 46
Suyasha
So Delicieuse!
Suyasha, The 26 August, 2021 at 10:20

For me a balanced diet is a piece of cake and donut in each hand 😜 How about having something like this on the wedding? 😍

Sharon, thursday 26-Aug-21 2 44
N
Need help with reception look
Naina, The 25 August, 2021 at 13:27

I’m wearing lehenga on the big day, sharara on mehendi and suit on haldi. Now I’m very confused with my reception outfit. Should I go for a gown or saree? What do you people suggest?

Sharon, thursday 26-Aug-21 2 49
Saili
Wedding planner
Saili, The 8 April, 2020 at 17:29

Wedding planner or no wedding planner. What do you think?

RJ Jiten, thursday 26-Aug-21 4 76 1
S
What’s the best simple ring design
Sushma, The 25 August, 2021 at 17:45

I’m not too fond of rings and I want to keep it very very simple and sober. Any good design in gold that you guys can share

Deepika, thursday 26-Aug-21 1 37
Manvi
Weekly Poll: Arabic Mehendi Design or Indian Mehndi design!
Manvi, The 25 August, 2021 at 13:11

Hello Ladies💕 Getting a beautiful latest mehndi design etched on your hands and feet is so much more than just a normal Indian custom. In time, wearing mehndi has been categorised as a symbol of...

57%

8 votes

43%

6 votes

Why did you choose ""?

Last vote thursday 26-Aug-21 5 99 1
Diksha
Wedding hashtag
Diksha, The 24 August, 2021 at 00:40

Hi team, Looking for hashtags with the following details-Girl’s name- Diksha Arora (from Amritsar; sunsign- aquarius)Guy’s name- shivam singla (from chandigarh; sunsign- leo)Met in gurgaon in the same...

Surbhi, thursday 26-Aug-21 4 56
Aditya
Hashtags Pleaseee !!!
Aditya, The 24 August, 2021 at 12:12

Hi, Can you please suggest some hashtags : Bride : Krishma Choganwala Groom : Aditya Shah

Surbhi, thursday 26-Aug-21 8 94
N
finding the wedding hashtag
Nehapaliwal13, The 19 August, 2021 at 14:58

Hi guys. Can you help us find a hashtag for Neha and Auchitya

Manvi, thursday 26-Aug-21 6 77
Shivani
#Hashtags
Shivani, The 25 August, 2021 at 15:55

Request you to suggest nice hashtags for groom, Sameer Jhanji and bride, Shivani Khullar

Manvi, thursday 26-Aug-21 5 93
Mani
Hashtag Suggestion
Mani, The 24 August, 2021 at 20:00

Can you please help me with some nice hastags for the wedding. Bride - Swati Khurana. Groom - Mani Wadhwa

Mani, wednesday 25-Aug-21 4 50
I
How many of you are hitting the gym these days?
Ishita, The 7 August, 2021 at 11:03

I started working out 3 days back and I think it is very necessary to stay fit these days ya!

CarolBlazejowski, wednesday 25-Aug-21 2 63
S
Hashtag Suggestions
Skyhigh, The 25 August, 2021 at 14:20

Hi. I need some suggestions for our wedding hashtag. Groom name - Aakash Sehdev Bride name - Tulsi Rani Agarwal

Manvi, wednesday 25-Aug-21 3 100
S
For that one who loves going Extra!
Sharon, The 25 August, 2021 at 16:23

The cocktail party definitely demand tremendous level of glamour and an outfit like this will definitely make all heads turn. What do you people think?

Sushma, wednesday 25-Aug-21 1 52
C
Wedding Hashtags
Chandni, The 29 March, 2021 at 17:21

Hi guys, my friends are getting married. Could you please help me with some amazing hashtags? Bride name- Rinkle Vaz and groom's name - Sachin Manwani.

Berlin, wednesday 25-Aug-21 4 220
D
So Pinkalicious!
Deepika, The 24 August, 2021 at 10:03

With comfort, Nora loves experimenting with amazing styles and shades that make us fall for her every time. This pink saree is a seal if you’re looking to add that extra spice of glamour. Are you guys...

Aashna, wednesday 25-Aug-21 2 44
Suyasha
This was me pre covid! 😜
Suyasha, The 24 August, 2021 at 11:42

This was so me when I started with my wedding planning. How many of you brides can relate?

Aashna, wednesday 25-Aug-21 3 52

Groups

Inspiration