Recently commented on
I have seen a lot of people giving such wedding favors outside India. Do you people think that it's a good idea for an Indian wedding here? I’m not sure how guests are going to react to this.
This outfit is a legit dream! I am living for these styles and bright colours ya! The Intricate zardozi, badla and modern sequins amp up the outfits with grace! How many of you like this gorgeous...
Hey Y'all 🧡 A pre-wedding shoot is no less than a full-fledged rom-com movie shoot these days. Couples and photographers go to great extents to acquire outstanding results. From travelling abroad for...
I cannot wait to get one such picture clicked with my brothers! How about you guys?
This outfit looks very pretty to me! I am planning to opt for one such outfit for my mehndi function?
What are you guys planning to opt for wedding entertainment? I am thinking first we can start with live music and end with DJ! What do you guys think?
Keeping cocktails at wedding functions is very much in trend these days! And, I love experimenting with different flavours and liquor. How about keeping a cocktail counter at wedding functions?
I really how she have kept the saree and makeup light and paired it with a statement piece. If you wish to experiment which statement jewellery then who you definitely take some inspiration from this...
I have heard this word a lot from people. Can anyone help me out with that all are included in wedding stationary ?
If you have thick and heavy hair texture then one such hairstyle is going to do wonders! Do you love experimenting with your hairdo?
Hi everyone Can you please help me with a good hashtag as I’m finding little difficult to find good one Rohit and surabhi Thanks in advance 😊
Hey to-be-brides, if you don’t like mehendi or don’t wish to apply too much, then you should definitely check this design. It is simple but looking so unique and beautiful.
Hello Wedding wire community. Can you guys please help me with my wedding hashtag. The names are Pranil and Krishma. We started dating when the Covid lockdown started and most of our conversation was...
Can be heavy and elegant. I am thinking to wear the same at the Cocktail ceremony!
Hi guys, please help me with a bunch of branded watch ideas for men and I will select from the slot!
Please help me out with some hashtags ! Bride : Ankita Dixit Groom : Sumant Shinde
My name is Hanisha Marothu (Honey), and my partner's name is Venkat Peddina ( Venky). We are looking for a hashtag. Please suggest one. Thanks in advance.
Hello, need a quirky hashtag for my bestie's upcoming wedding. Love puns! Please help. Names - Rajat Batra and Garvi Walia
Our journey is not less than any Bollywood drama. I met him a decade ago 🧡 There was always weird eye contact between us after one of our common friends cited both of us for each other. It was...
If you are that type of bride who doesn’t like to braid (but loves the look). Try this ‘do for your next festive or wedding occasion to add a lovely detail to your OOTD. 😍👇...
Hello everyone, the name of the bride is Amee Somani and the name of the groom is Samarth Karia. Can someone please suggest some hashtags? Thank you in advance.
Please suggest a hashtag for Nilay Srivastava and Arnima Srivastava.