Ir al contenido principal

Recently commented on

Sort by:
Last comment
  • Messages
  • Visits
  • Last comment
  • Date
Nikhita
''Well Arranged Love Marriage'' 💖
Nikhita, The 16 August, 2021 at 14:49

It was January 2020, when my parents started bringing different rishtas and proposals my way. I got introduced to Gaurav through the similar channel. It was sometime during March, just before the...

Nikhita, tuesday 24-Aug-21 8 239
S
Caricatures video invitation
Sanchita, The 20 August, 2021 at 17:36

Hi guys, Can someone suggest the best options for getting caricatures video invitation done? Something like grapheweddings?

Surbhi, tuesday 24-Aug-21 2 80
Srishti
Hashtags
Srishti, The 20 August, 2021 at 16:23

Please suggest hashtags for shreya & sanjay

Surbhi, tuesday 24-Aug-21 2 36
B
White on dusky tone?
Barkha, The 24 August, 2021 at 11:13

Recently while exploring my wedding outfits, I came across a beautiful white saree. I have a dusky tone and I’m not too sure if it’s going to look good on me. Do you guys think that white looks good...

Sharon, tuesday 24-Aug-21 1 40
K
Wedding Hastag !!!
Keshvi, The 20 August, 2021 at 23:24

Hey guys please please help me with quirky punny hastags for my wedding. We both are chartered accountants and its love marriage after 3 years of relationship. Our names are Bride- Keshvi Thacker...

Surbhi, tuesday 24-Aug-21 4 72 1
V
Hii wedding wire community.. please help me with the wedding hashtag for two of my favvv. Holman's!!
Vanshika, The 20 August, 2021 at 18:12

there names are: Varnika and Mayank

Surbhi, tuesday 24-Aug-21 5 65
S
What all places to visit in Kerala on Honeymoon
Sushma, The 8 August, 2021 at 10:20

I have heard Kerala is considered one of the best visit for couples. I and my partner thought of exploring something different and we are planning for Kerala now. Anyone who can suggest good places...

Sowmya, tuesday 24-Aug-21 3 46
R
Cake ideas for reception
Rohan, The 23 August, 2021 at 17:43

My partner has given me the responsibility to finalise our reception cake design. For wedding we are going for a floral cake and she wants something different for reception. Can you guys please help...

Suyasha, tuesday 24-Aug-21 2 53
Raveena
Hashtags for the Wedding and the Couple
Raveena, The 16 May, 2021 at 18:58

Hey lovelies! Please suggest a hashtag for the couple Shantanu and Raveena.

Raveena, tuesday 24-Aug-21 3 68 1
T
#Skin&BeautyAddict : Exfoliation is the key!
Tara, The 23 August, 2021 at 16:58

If you don’t exfoliate your hands and legs then I urge you to give it a try! Not only will it leave your legs and hand feeling super soft but the exfoliating treatment also helps prevent ingrown hairs...

Barkha, tuesday 24-Aug-21 2 50
Vinika
Gift options for friend’s wedding
Vinika, The 23 August, 2021 at 13:05

My friend is getting married next month. She is a makeup lover and I thought of gifting her a big makeup vanity with all her favourite products and brands. Is this a good idea or any other good gift...

Barkha, tuesday 24-Aug-21 1 56
V
Hashtag for Alka & Vaibhav
Vaibhav, The 23 August, 2021 at 03:52

Hi! Looking for a wedding hashtag for Vaibhav and Alka.. appreciate your suggestions. Thanks

Manvi, tuesday 24-Aug-21 4 61
Nikita
Ever seen a Banarasi Lehenga?
Nikita, The 22 August, 2021 at 14:49

Woven with a tasteful play of Banarasi & Bandhej, this multi-coloured lehenga is a surefire winner for a day mehendi! If you are looking for a muli-hued lehengas then your search ends here. How...

Aashna, tuesday 24-Aug-21 2 37
R
Evelyn Sharma brings a smile to our faces with her gardening pictures!!
Ragini, The 22 August, 2021 at 16:13

These gardening pictures are so alluring. Me and my partner love gardening and collecting different varieties of plants. This is the most blissful likings of ours! Do you guys enjoy gardening? ...

Aashna, tuesday 24-Aug-21 2 34
I
What a lovely invitation card ya! 😍
Ishita, The 22 August, 2021 at 17:57

From the gleaming Shree Nath Ji murti to the elegant scroll invite & dainty florals, everything’s exquisitely done. I have never seen one such wedding invite card! 😍 How many of you like it? ...

Aashna, tuesday 24-Aug-21 2 56
Sarika
Mrunal Jain and Delnaaz Irani talk about Raksha Bandhan!
Sarika, The 23 August, 2021 at 10:22

Raksha Bandhan is a pure bond between brother and sister and these celeb proved it all. Mrunal Jain (Will be seen in Film Sooryavanshi) "The fondest childhood memory is from school when a lot of girls...

Aashna, tuesday 24-Aug-21 2 37
I
Yes! Bridesmenn are for real!
Ishita, The 23 August, 2021 at 11:00

And, my brother is going to be my bridesman! My brother has always been my support and I really want him to walk down aisle with me. How many of you are planning to do the same?

Aashna, tuesday 24-Aug-21 2 45
S
Couple goals much?
Sanjana, The 23 August, 2021 at 12:08

I don't know if you guys love this duo but they rock! From their chemistry to Ranveer Singh being a bubble around Deepika, they are goals! And, I just love to be with my partner the same way! How...

Aashna, tuesday 24-Aug-21 2 49
Manvi
Keep Or Skip: Bachelorette party! 💃
Manvi, The 23 August, 2021 at 13:35

Hello pretty brides-to-be! 🧡 The bachelorette party is the time for the brides and her bridesmaids to let loose before all the wedding madness begins. Also known as a hen party, the bride has a free...

Aashna, tuesday 24-Aug-21 3 61
D
How’s this setup for cocktail night?
Deepika, The 23 August, 2021 at 14:18

We are planning for our cocktail in an open space. I always wanted a very different and fancy sitting space for my ceremony. Our dress code is gold and bling and this decor looks very much similar to...

Aashna, tuesday 24-Aug-21 2 44
N
Can I combine Mehendi and sangeet?
Naina, The 23 August, 2021 at 16:20

I’m planning an intimate wedding and I want to keep everything short but follow all the rituals at the same time. I thought of combining mehendi and sangeet function. Is this a good idea?

Aashna, tuesday 24-Aug-21 1 367
D
A Yoga Practice to Banish Your Skin Woes!!
Disha, The 23 August, 2021 at 12:32

Hi girls, I found this super amazing hack to keep up with your skin. This yoga practice will improve your skin texture, avoid the weakness of the eyes and helps you create a good posture through out....

Nupur, monday 23-Aug-21 1 52
S
How’s the box for lil sister?
Sharon, The 23 August, 2021 at 15:17

My little 15 year old sister wants to be a part of my bachelorette party. I want her bridesmaid’s invitation box to very girly and cute. I came across this box today. How is this looking?

Nupur, monday 23-Aug-21 1 36
M
Wedding hashtag
Mrinal, The 16 August, 2021 at 11:29

Hi guys, need your support and ideas for wedding hastag for Aakash and mrinal

Manvi, monday 23-Aug-21 3 60

Groups

Inspiration