Ir al contenido principal

Recently commented on

Sort by:
Last comment
  • Messages
  • Visits
  • Last comment
  • Date
P
Wedding hashtag
Priya, The 23 August, 2021 at 10:22

Please suggest wedding hashtag for Nishanka and Ankit

Manvi, monday 23-Aug-21 2 31
S
Wedding Hashtag
Sanjay, The 22 August, 2021 at 22:32

Hello, can you please suggest some wedding hashtags. Groom: Sanjay Bhansali Bride: Nisha Modi (Jain)

Manvi, monday 23-Aug-21 5 68
S
A multi-color Choora set?
Sonal, The 23 August, 2021 at 11:42

How about wearing a beautiful Kundan Chooda to wear on the D-day? What do you guys think about it?

Vinika, monday 23-Aug-21 1 50
Z
Off shoulder or puffy sleeves?
Zara, The 23 August, 2021 at 11:28

Hey, guys, it's my friend's wedding and I am thinking to wear a lehenga. But I am confused about my sleeves. Pls, help me!

Sanjana, monday 23-Aug-21 1 26
S
Sister Duo-sonam Kapoor and Rhea Kapoor
Simran, The 20 August, 2021 at 14:23

Side by side or miles apart, we sisters will always be connected by the heart. Said Sonam Kapoor! The bond between the sisters is incredible and I love how they are posed for the wedding shoot

Zara, monday 23-Aug-21 1 45
S
Gal mithi mtihi bol- Evergreen wedding songg
Simran, The 20 August, 2021 at 14:34

What do you guys think about the same? I have been swooning over this song since forever and I am sure we are gonna perform on this as well!

Zara, monday 23-Aug-21 1 164
S
The dessert Corner
Simran, The 21 August, 2021 at 11:35

Hi people, so we are way too confused about what to keep in the dessert section for all the wedding functions. please help me with some ideas and choices!

Zara, monday 23-Aug-21 1 35
Latika
Top 2 Superfoods for all the brides-to-be
Latika, The 21 August, 2021 at 14:00

Hi guys, I found these two amazing superfoods that every bride-to-be should consider 1. Tomatoes: Made up of 93% water, tomatoes are a staple part of the Indian diet and can be consumed with lentils,...

Zara, monday 23-Aug-21 1 61
S
i want this on my wedding! 😍
Sharon, The 22 August, 2021 at 11:48

After watching the Netflix series, The Kissing booth, even I want something like this on my wedding day. How many of you guys have watched it? 😍

Zara, monday 23-Aug-21 2 36
Khushi
Dance Performance on 'rang Sharbaton Ka' on Sagan Day
Khushi, The 22 August, 2021 at 18:12

We both love this song a lot and we are planning to do a romantic duo on this song! What do you guys think?

Ishita, monday 23-Aug-21 1 26
S
Wedding hashtags
Shots, The 22 August, 2021 at 12:58

Hello Could u help me with a wedding hashtag for Groom- sunny bride- Shweta..Thanks😊

Manvi, sunday 22-Aug-21 2 130
S
What do we mean by dewy makeup?
Simran, The 22 August, 2021 at 15:14

Can you please explain me with an example. Thanks in advance.

Ishita, sunday 22-Aug-21 1 34
Suyasha
Need some bridal hairband ideas
Suyasha, The 22 August, 2021 at 12:58

I have seen a lot of brides opting for bridal hairband instead of matta patti. Can you guys share good suggestions for the same.

Ragini, sunday 22-Aug-21 1 46
D
Chaat options for intimate wedding
Deepika, The 22 August, 2021 at 13:33

Earlier when wedding used to happen with 500-600 guests then the counter used to be very huge with 10-15 chaats items. Now that I’m planning an intimate wedding with 60-80 guests, I’m very confused...

Ragini, sunday 22-Aug-21 1 29
A
Wedding Hashtag
Akshie, The 22 August, 2021 at 10:47

Hi there, Would really appreciate any help with the hashtag creation. Names: Akshie Bhat (from Jammu &Kashmir ) & Arjav Harjai (from Delhi ) Been dating for 7 years, met at work (hope this is...

Manvi, sunday 22-Aug-21 2 67
Suyasha
Flamingo Theme for a wedding?
Suyasha, The 21 August, 2021 at 15:18

Recently my planner suggested us flamingo theme for our big day. Even though it sounds interesting and fun but not sure if it’s going to look that good. Have you guys ever attended any flamingo theme...

Nikita, sunday 22-Aug-21 1 35
J
How are you planning to invite guests?
Jasleen, The 22 August, 2021 at 12:06

Earlier we used to distribute cards by visiting our guests place but due to the situation right now I don’t think that will be a great idea. Are you guys planning to courier the card or going for...

Nikita, sunday 22-Aug-21 1 42
B
How to get dark mehendi?
Barkha, The 21 August, 2021 at 18:06

As this is my first time with the Mehendi application, I'm not sure what to keep in mind. Is there any trick and solution that I can apply to make my Mehendi colour dark?

Deepika, sunday 22-Aug-21 1 40
Surbhi
I never thought of planning: A Grand Wedding Entry
Surbhi, The 21 August, 2021 at 20:35

Hey Y'all! How many of you never thought of planning a grand wedding entry? A grand entry adds a cherry on the cake! Are you also planning a grand wedding entry? Tell us about your ideas! 😍

Jasleen, sunday 22-Aug-21 1 39
R
Hashtag for delhi girl and lucknow munda
Ritika, The 17 August, 2021 at 01:58

Looking for an amazing hashtags. Bride is from delhi and groom is from lucknow. Bride name-Ritika khurana Groom name- Agam sahni

Surbhi, sunday 22-Aug-21 6 72
Nikita
What is your favourite traditional outfit?
Nikita, The 21 August, 2021 at 11:23

I love wearing a lehenga or heavy suit while attending any wedding function. How about you?

Sharon, sunday 22-Aug-21 1 29
D
What an embroidery!
Deepika, The 21 August, 2021 at 18:08

For me, the entire attire is all about that detailed needlework and how beautifully the border is designed. The fabric colour is light which is making the embroidery work outshine and is totally a...

Sharon, sunday 22-Aug-21 1 37
Riya
That’s such a fun photobooth!
Riya, The 22 August, 2021 at 10:03

I have never seen something like this before. I think this a perfect photobooth option for mehendi and Haldi. What do you people think?

Sharon, sunday 22-Aug-21 1 52
R
This statement clutch is all you need to amp up your wedding wardrobe
Ragini, The 21 August, 2021 at 13:42

Whether you're the bride-to-be or a wedding guest, a chic clutch bag is a perfect accessory to add a finishing touch to your occasionwear finery. And, this clutch is all you need to match with...

Riya, sunday 22-Aug-21 1 43

Groups

Inspiration