Ir al contenido principal

Recently commented on

Sort by:
Last comment
  • Messages
  • Visits
  • Last comment
  • Date
S
i am looking for pocket lehenga!
Sonal, The 1 August, 2021 at 12:02

One of my college friends wore a pocket lehenga on her D-day and I am planning to opt the same. Please help me with some designs

Barkha, sunday 1-Aug-21 1 37
R
Mehndi designs for mom and Mother in law
Ragini, The 1 August, 2021 at 12:34

My mom and mother-in-law don't like to apply henna but because of our Punjabi ritual, they thought of opting for minimal mehndi designs. Please help me with some option guys

Khushi, sunday 1-Aug-21 1 29
Manvi
Save or Splurge: Wedding Photo Booth!
Manvi, The 31 July, 2021 at 13:35

Hey Lovelies!💛 Photo booths have become a necessity at all wedding functions and something that all the guests look forward to. Having unique photo booth ideas for your wedding functions surely...

Ragini, sunday 1-Aug-21 3 44
Harpreet
The vow of love and friendship!
Harpreet, The 1 August, 2021 at 11:28

As saat phere's are very important for a happy marriage life, my fav one is the seventh one! Which is totally for love and friendship!

Ragini, sunday 1-Aug-21 1 37
Lekshmi
Wedding guest list
Lekshmi, The 26 July, 2021 at 23:22

Hi how to write wedding invitations for uninvited guest without them feeling offended

Manvi, sunday 1-Aug-21 7 123
S
Wedding Hashtag Ideas
Simran, The 1 August, 2021 at 00:08

Looking for a wedding hashtag... Please suggest some Bride- Simran Grrom- Vikram

Manvi, sunday 1-Aug-21 2 44
Purnima
Hashtag!!
Purnima, The 31 July, 2021 at 23:02

Hey guys! I need help making a wedding hashtag for me and my fiance. My name is Punam, and his is Dhruvil.

Manvi, sunday 1-Aug-21 2 43
Manvi
Friday Favourite - Favourite Cocktail!! 🥂
Manvi, The 30 July, 2021 at 18:35

Hey People! It's finally Friday and it’s time to have some cocktails and talk about happy things! 🥂🥂 The question for Friday night: ____Is My Favourite Cocktail Drink! 🤩

Sonal, sunday 1-Aug-21 3 44
S
i have a dusky skin tone. can you guys suggest me some makeup styles?
Smriti, The 31 July, 2021 at 19:05

Having a dusky skin tone comes with a lot of intricacies. I want my skin to glow on my d-day and for that, I am looking for some amazing makeup tips on community. Please help me with the same. TIA

Harpreet, sunday 1-Aug-21 1 32
Monica
Dev Karya ceremony!
Monica, The 1 August, 2021 at 11:05

In this ceremony The groom takes blessings from all the neighbourhood temples before going to the wedding. He is a spiritual guy and this ceremony is his fav!

Monica, sunday 1-Aug-21 152
S
Subtle makeup wont suit a dusky skin shade right?
Smriti, The 1 August, 2021 at 10:39

I don't think! What do you guys say?

Smriti, sunday 1-Aug-21 39
S
Hashtag for wedding
Shreya, The 27 July, 2021 at 21:24

Hi I need interesting hashtag for wedding Groom name:Vaibhav Bride Name:MayuriDate: 19 Dec

Surbhi, saturday 31-Jul-21 5 242 1
Shweta
Need wedding hashtags
Shweta, The 27 July, 2021 at 10:53

Need hashtags for my groom - Aniket and I - Shweta.. it's a love marriage ❤️ Can't wait to have your cool and sassy suggestions.

Surbhi, saturday 31-Jul-21 6 90
Triveni
Please suggest an hashtag
Triveni, The 24 July, 2021 at 22:08

Hello.. it would be really helpful if you guys suggest us a good hastag for our wedding. Bride: Triveni Groom: VinayThanks in advance

Surbhi, saturday 31-Jul-21 6 56
Sourav
Hastag
Sourav, The 30 July, 2021 at 17:08

Need a hastag for Sarthak and Neha

Surbhi, saturday 31-Jul-21 4 50
S
i am looking for gown designs that could match dusky skin tone!
Smriti, The 31 July, 2021 at 19:32

Hi people, I am looking for a perfect gown colour for my sagan ceremony. It would be great if you guys could help me with some ideas.

Smriti, saturday 31-Jul-21 34
S
Iced Coffee or Refreshing Cooler?
Sanjana, The 30 July, 2021 at 21:34

Iced Coffee or Refreshing Cooler? What do you guys prefer the most in summers? For me, iced coffee is evergreen!!

Smriti, saturday 31-Jul-21 1 52
S
Does the hair bun open while dancing?
Sharon, The 31 July, 2021 at 11:15

Guys, I was just curious to know if I opt for a hair bun for a wedding, so will my hair style get messy while dancing?

Smriti, saturday 31-Jul-21 1 52
S
How much time does the henna application take?
Sharon, The 31 July, 2021 at 11:28

Guys, I’m a Christian and my wedding is organised in a north Indian style and this is the first time I’ll be applying henna. I really like this design. How much time will it take to apply this ? ...

Smriti, saturday 31-Jul-21 1 37
D
Does rose water work as a makeup fixer?
Devyani, The 31 July, 2021 at 12:02

I saw on the internet that rose water can be used as a makeup fixer but I don’t want to take any risk. Can you guys help me!

Smriti, saturday 31-Jul-21 1 35
N
Looking for a simple lehenga option for sister’s roka
Nupur, The 31 July, 2021 at 13:47

It’s my sister’s roka next month and it will be a small affair. I’m looking for some simple lehenga for the function. I would prefer colours like sea blue, pink and yellow

Smriti, saturday 31-Jul-21 1 45
B
Have you guys ever attended a Sindhi Wedding?
Bhavika, The 31 July, 2021 at 15:34

I have to attend a Sindhi wedding next week but I am not aware of their rituals and ceremonies. I want to be on top of their ceremonies. Please help me with some information

Smriti, saturday 31-Jul-21 1 40
R
Bollywood retro theme for Cocktail ceremony!
Ragini, The 31 July, 2021 at 18:09

Hi team, me and my fiance are planning to opt for a Bollywood theme for the cocktail ceremony. Please provide some ideas to make the function look fun and realistic!

Smriti, saturday 31-Jul-21 1 35
Z
Can i wear sneakers with my wedding lehenga?
Zara, The 31 July, 2021 at 18:15

I am not at all a heel person. I love to stay comfy and easy in shoes! I don't know how am i going to wear heels on my D-day. What do you people suggest?

Smriti, saturday 31-Jul-21 1 32

Groups

Inspiration