Ir al contenido principal

Recently commented on

Sort by:
Last comment
  • Messages
  • Visits
  • Last comment
  • Date
Sarika
#CelebrityStyle: When it comes to traditional, Red colour excels!
Sarika, The 30 July, 2021 at 14:52

Sara Ali Khan has a strong bond with her traditional wardrobe. And, these pictures prove it all. This look is apt for reception and engagement ceremonies. What do you guys think?

Zara, tuesday 3-Aug-21 2 63
R
Deepika Padukone Proved the Essence of White Saree!!
Ragini, The 30 July, 2021 at 16:04

From embellished ivory lehenga saree to timeless white saree, she outshines the meaning of elegance and charm. I so wish to wear one such saree at my reception ceremony. How many of you are planning...

Zara, tuesday 3-Aug-21 2 411
A
A Decade Long Love Story Till Eternity! ❤️
Ansh, The 30 July, 2021 at 16:13

It's true when the time is right, everything easily falls in place. That's how I started my new beginnings with Kanika. Me and Kanika used to attend tuitions together, and from there, our journey of...

Zara, tuesday 3-Aug-21 4 74
D
A cake that will steal the show! 😍
Deepika, The 2 August, 2021 at 10:37

This cake design will definitely turn heads. Are you guys also planning for a designer cake?

Zara, tuesday 3-Aug-21 3 39
S
Centerpieces to add that traditional vibe!
Sushma, The 2 August, 2021 at 11:54

A centerpiece like this will definitely add a beautiful traditional vibe. Apart from the venue décor have you guys decided on some unique centerpieces?

Zara, tuesday 3-Aug-21 2 52
K
How about wearing a beige lehenga on Wedding day?
Kritika, The 2 August, 2021 at 14:19

I am in light colours and don't wish to go for dark and bright ones. Do you think beige colour will look nice at night? If you can suggest some more ideas then please help!

Zara, tuesday 3-Aug-21 1 35
S
Kundan Haar and Earring Designs
Sanya, The 2 August, 2021 at 14:55

Hi girls, I am looking for latest Kundan Haar set. Need your suggestions with the same. Thanks in Advance.

Zara, tuesday 3-Aug-21 1 52
Nikita
Bollywood Theme For Wedding Invites
Nikita, The 2 August, 2021 at 15:35

What do you guys think about the same?

Zara, tuesday 3-Aug-21 2 33
Harpreet
Which fashion blogger inspires your traditional wardrobe?
Harpreet, The 2 August, 2021 at 15:59

I love how Masoom Minawala levels up her traditional wardrobe. Who do you guys like the most?

Zara, tuesday 3-Aug-21 2 52
Rajiv
Reception Party
Rajiv, The 3 August, 2021 at 09:03

Hi, I wanted to add Reception Party also after wedding. Could you please suggest me how to add it? Thanks

Surbhi, tuesday 3-Aug-21 1 31
Khushi
Friendship day with fiance!
Khushi, The 2 August, 2021 at 13:49

I celebrated my friendship's day going on a day out with my fiance. It was a really good day ya, I had real fun! How was your friendship's day?

Ragini, monday 2-Aug-21 1 25
S
Looking for latest chura designs
Sonal, The 2 August, 2021 at 16:25

Hi guys, I am looking for latest chura designs. Please help

Ishita, monday 2-Aug-21 1 37
Kinjal
Need help with wedding hashtag
Kinjal, The 2 August, 2021 at 00:46

Hello, Kindly suggest wedding hashtag ideas for the following names - Groom - Agam SachdevaBride - Kinjal Shah

Manvi, monday 2-Aug-21 4 82
N
A bold or Soft look on wedding?
Naina, The 2 August, 2021 at 11:18

Are you brides going for a heavy bold look or opting for a simple soft makeup?

Sharon, monday 2-Aug-21 1 42
Rainoverharsh
Hashtag
Rainoverharsh, The 28 July, 2021 at 18:32

Hashtag For Harsh & Varsha

Manvi, monday 2-Aug-21 8 102
Aashna
Looking for some natural remedies for frizzy hair
Aashna, The 2 August, 2021 at 09:54

I love monsoon but this season makes my hair really weak and frizzy. Please help me with some home remedies.

Naina, monday 2-Aug-21 1 44
D
Does hair Smoothening and Rebonding cause any hair damage?
Deepika, The 1 August, 2021 at 14:24

I’m thinking of getting a smoothening /rebonding hair treatment done before my wedding. I have heard mix reviews and I’m very confused now. Does it cause any damage to the hair?

Naina, monday 2-Aug-21 1 40
Khushi
Ice cream at your wedding functions?
Khushi, The 1 August, 2021 at 13:02

Which all ice cream flavors to keep in desserts? Please help me with some ideas

Deepika, monday 2-Aug-21 2 26
B
Are you colour coordinating varmala with outfit?
Barkha, The 1 August, 2021 at 16:35

I have seen a lot of couples opting for Varmala colour matching with their outfits. Are you guys going for the same?

Deepika, monday 2-Aug-21 1 33
D
Some yoga asana for beginners!
Devyani, The 1 August, 2021 at 15:07

I have heard so many good thing about yoga and I thought adding some asana in my workout. Can anyone suggest some simple yoga asana for beginners

Sharon, sunday 1-Aug-21 1 37
Shweta
Wedding hastag for Ashish and Shweta.
Shweta, The 26 July, 2021 at 16:01

It's a love story....We both are singers and fond of music...First we met at music school and that was the turning point ...From friends we became lovelies... I need a hastag that describes little bit...

Manvi, sunday 1-Aug-21 6 394
R
Hashtag
Ruchi, The 31 July, 2021 at 16:58

Hey I’m looking for a quirky hashtag. Bride name is Ruchi Pathak and Groom name is Srajan Pandey. Location- Varanasi and date is 5th Feb. The location and date could also be used for the hashtag

Ruchi, sunday 1-Aug-21 3 50
Pooja
Hashtag help needed
Pooja, The 1 August, 2021 at 01:40

Bride name: Pooja Groom name: Tanay

Manvi, sunday 1-Aug-21 5 78
A
Hashtag
Azal, The 29 July, 2021 at 19:05

Bride-Azalpreer Groom-Amandeep

Azal, sunday 1-Aug-21 6 43

Groups

Inspiration