Ir al contenido principal

Recently commented on

Sort by:
Last comment
  • Messages
  • Visits
  • Last comment
  • Date
Sourav
Engagement
Sourav, The 30 July, 2021 at 23:58

Need some ideas to make engagement ceremony funny and memorable.

Surbhi, saturday 31-Jul-21 1 43
Shweta
Hashtag
Shweta, The 31 July, 2021 at 01:12

Looking for hastage for shubham and sneh ! Would love to hear from you guys .. thanks in advance. Looking for some creative ones

Surbhi, saturday 31-Jul-21 2 37 1
Manasi
Wedding hashtag
Manasi, The 31 July, 2021 at 01:13

Hi.. I am in search of a wedding hashtag for my Feb 2022 wedding. Bride's name: Manasi Groom's name: Siva. We are both from kerala.

Surbhi, saturday 31-Jul-21 2 39
Riya
Simple floral saree for wedding lunch!
Riya, The 31 July, 2021 at 13:51

I was looking for a saree for my wedding lunch and I really liked this design. I love the work and the overall look. What do you guys think?

Riya, saturday 31-Jul-21 31
J
Looking for wedding games ideas
Jasleen, The 31 July, 2021 at 12:39

Heyy! I’m planning an intimate wedding in Jan’22 with 50 guests. I’m looking for some fun games ideas where all my guests can participate and enjoy!

Jasleen, saturday 31-Jul-21 27
Pratiksha
Hashtag
Pratiksha, The 30 July, 2021 at 14:43

I want classy and trendy hashtag for brideratiksha and groom:Arpit

Surbhi, friday 30-Jul-21 3 51
R
Wedding Hashtag
Radhika, The 30 July, 2021 at 16:08

Hi, I'm looking for a wedding hashtag. Our Names are Radhika and Chirag. The Wedding is on 5th Feb. All of this started on a blind date. If that helps to come up with a quirky hashtag. If you'll don't...

Surbhi, friday 30-Jul-21 2 70
Y
Hashtag
Yatchana, The 29 July, 2021 at 18:57

Hi, can you please suggest hashtag for me. My fiance's name is Vivek jain, nickname chinu and my name is yatchana garg, nickname is yatchu

Surbhi, friday 30-Jul-21 7 54
Garima
Looking for wedding hashtag! :)
Garima, The 28 July, 2021 at 17:24

Heyy, I'm on the lookout for a quirky and fun wedding hashtag for my wedding on 23-01-22 Bride's name - Garima ; Groom's name - Madhur It's a Punjabi - Gujarati wedding Thanks in advance!

Surbhi, friday 30-Jul-21 4 85
Khushi
How do you like these wedding heels?
Khushi, The 28 July, 2021 at 10:43

Looks pretty to me. I love everything when it comes to pearls and studs! how about you guys?

Ishita, friday 30-Jul-21 4 48
Sarika
#Celebritystyle : Sara Ali Khan spotted in baby pink Chikankari Lehenga
Sarika, The 28 July, 2021 at 16:20

Ever heard of a baby pink chikankari lehenga? Well, Sara Ali Khan has the answer. She looks stunning in this sparkling lehenga. How many of you are planning to wear chikankari outfits at wedding...

Ishita, friday 30-Jul-21 4 62
D
Gift Box for cousins!
Deepika, The 29 July, 2021 at 10:18

All my cousins from Amritsar are visiting my place next week for my wedding celebration. I was planning to give some small little gifts to them. As all are girls and they love chocolates, I thought...

Ishita, friday 30-Jul-21 4 65
B
i love how Athiya Shetty and Klrahul Keep Up With Each Other 😍
Bhavika, The 29 July, 2021 at 13:31

They look so adorable together and the way they click their pictures is just amazing. I love the chemistry between these two. Lowkey but special. I kinda relate my love story with them! Have you...

Ishita, friday 30-Jul-21 2 54
K
A Shoutout To One Of My Favourite Makeup Artist! ❤️
Karnika, The 29 July, 2021 at 14:00

Having dusky skin is a blessing as everything looks bright and shiny on the face. And, I just love how Vithya Visvendra keeps up with her makeup routine. From giving makeup tutorials to outfit ideas,...

Ishita, friday 30-Jul-21 1 38
I
Shiny Doshi looks so pretty in her Wedding outfit!
Ishita, The 29 July, 2021 at 14:53

The red colour looks so pretty on her! 😍 Is this a banarasi saree?

Ishita, friday 30-Jul-21 2 53
R
Shilpa Shetty Looks So Pretty In This Bandhani Saree!
Ragini, The 29 July, 2021 at 16:13

From the embroideries to the colour, everything looks perfect. Can you guys please help me with one such saree design?

Ishita, friday 30-Jul-21 2 41
Z
This lehenga looks perfect for day wedding functions
Zara, The 29 July, 2021 at 16:44

The shade is so lively and out of the box. What do you guys think?

Ishita, friday 30-Jul-21 2 63
N
Outfit Colour of Mehendi
Nupur, The 30 July, 2021 at 12:09

Hello! Can you please help with some outfit colour suggestions that will look good at Mehendi ceremony?

Ishita, friday 30-Jul-21 1 32
D
Looking for shimmer glitter saree
Deepika, The 30 July, 2021 at 12:41

Glitter is back in trend and I’m planning to wear a glitter saree on my sagan. Can you suggest some good options?

Ishita, friday 30-Jul-21 1 31
I
What is the significance of Aalta?!?
Ishita, The 30 July, 2021 at 13:28

One of my college friends got married to a Bengali girl. Traditions of Bengali wedding are just amazing and that's why I wanted to know the importance of same.

Ishita, friday 30-Jul-21 33
N
Looking for a waistband for a saree i
Nupur, The 30 July, 2021 at 11:33

’ll be wearing a red kanjivaram silk saree on the wedding day. Please suggest some simple waistband designs

Nupur, friday 30-Jul-21 38
N
Suggest some potli bag designs
Naina, The 30 July, 2021 at 10:33

I’m looking for a multicolour potli. Please share some designs

Naina, friday 30-Jul-21 24
J
Suggest some good songs for Mehendi
Jasleen, The 30 July, 2021 at 10:32

Weddings in our family are incomplete without dance. I’m planning to surprise by to be husband with a dance performance on our engagement day. Can your brides suggest some new romantic Punjabi songs? ...

Jasleen, friday 30-Jul-21 31
Kainat
Hashtag
Kainat, The 29 July, 2021 at 11:14

Hey looking for hastags Bride name: Kainat Groom name: Amir

Surbhi, friday 30-Jul-21 6 80

Groups

Inspiration