Ir al contenido principal

Recently commented on

Sort by:
Last comment
  • Messages
  • Visits
  • Last comment
  • Date
Bhoomika
Wedding Hashtag Suggestion
Bhoomika, The 28 July, 2021 at 20:58

Please suggest a hashtag for Shobhit Bajaj & Sakshi Garodia . Thanks in advance

Bhoomika, thursday 29-Jul-21 3 45
N
Need help with mehendi tattoo
Nupur, The 29 July, 2021 at 10:39

From where can I get a stick on Mehendi tattoo? Also for how long does it stay?

Suyasha, thursday 29-Jul-21 1 37
Manvi
This Or That: Open Garden Or Banquet Hall?
Manvi, The 29 July, 2021 at 13:10

Thursday's This or That question is right here! Venue selection should always be appropriate and perfect! ✨ What do you prefer: An Open Garden Or A Banquet Hall?

33%

1 vote

67%

2 votes

Why did you choose ""?

Last vote thursday 29-Jul-21 2 52
B
Hashtags
Bhupinder, The 25 July, 2021 at 12:33

Hey dear need hashtag suggestions fr my daughter NIRMALJOT KAUR (Nidhi)... To-be-son-in-law... GURKANWAL SINGH(KANWAL) Probable date of marriage 5th Dec 2021

Manvi, thursday 29-Jul-21 11 119
Akhil
Hashtag
Akhil, The 26 July, 2021 at 12:40

Hi Please suggest some hashtags for Akhil and Prerna

Manvi, thursday 29-Jul-21 3 54
Monica
What is Pagdi Rasam in Punjabi Weddings?
Monica, The 29 July, 2021 at 15:33

I am getting married to a Punjabi boy and don't know much about their traditions and rituals. If you guys could brief me about the same! TIA

Monica, thursday 29-Jul-21 42
Surbhi
Do You Have an Oily Skin Texture? 🤔Beauty experts share the best skin care routine for Oily Skin!
Surbhi, The 12 March, 2021 at 13:19

If you are that bride-to-be who wants everything perfect for her wedding, even when it comes to the skincare routine? We have got you covered with the best beauty expert advice!! 😍 The Detailed Facial...

Maya, thursday 29-Jul-21 8 94 1
Niharika
Any solutions for dark circles and puffy eyes?
Niharika, The 19 September, 2020 at 17:43

Of course apart from the cold compress and applying potato juice?

Maya, thursday 29-Jul-21 3 66
J
When should i book the wedding venue?
Jasleen, The 29 July, 2021 at 11:42

My wedding is in Jan’22 and I have started looking for options. How many months prior should I freeze my booking with the venue?

Aakriti, thursday 29-Jul-21 1 41
Riya
Good shoot locations in Agra?
Riya, The 29 July, 2021 at 12:45

I’m planning to visit Agra with my partner next month. We have a photographer friend who lives there and we thought of having a mini pre wedding shoot. Apart from Taj Mahal can you guys suggest some...

Aakriti, thursday 29-Jul-21 1 40
Aakriti
Lehenga or Saree on the big day?
Aakriti, The 29 July, 2021 at 14:15

These days bridal sarees are so much in trend but lehenga is evergreen. Very confused between the two 🤔

Aakriti, thursday 29-Jul-21 47
S
Mood: Bridal Lehenga Obsession
Sanya, The 28 July, 2021 at 09:21

I am swooning over this lovely bridal lehenga design. I have never seen one such breathtaking bridal outfit ya. I just feel like wearing one such outfit and hitting my D-day with a glam!! How do you...

Karnika, thursday 29-Jul-21 3 47
I
i have always fantasised about doing an English wedding!
Ishita, The 28 July, 2021 at 09:46

From reciting vows to popping champagne with guests, everything is simple and elegant! How many of you agree with the same?

Karnika, thursday 29-Jul-21 2 47
B
Are you booking a separate hair stylist ?
Barkha, The 28 July, 2021 at 14:16

My makeup artist told me that she have her own hair team that will take care of my hairstyles. I have seen a lot of brides opting for a separate hair artist. What have you guys decided?

Karnika, thursday 29-Jul-21 1 42
Nikita
What are some best places to get hitched in the monsoon season?
Nikita, The 28 July, 2021 at 16:11

In India, i am aware of Goa and Udaipur. Can you guys help me in fetching international locations as well?

Karnika, thursday 29-Jul-21 1 37
J
Looking for a bridal suit in pink!
Jasleen, The 28 July, 2021 at 18:39

Hey! I really like how everyone is so happy to help each other with the best ideas on this platform. My wedding recently got fixed and we are getting married on 20th Jan’22. I have recently started...

Karnika, thursday 29-Jul-21 3 47
S
Is it okay to wear imitation on wedding day?
Sushma, The 29 July, 2021 at 11:00

I’m unable to find a good design in gold that will match with my outfit. I thought of giving imitation jewellery design a try. Does imitation look good?

Karnika, thursday 29-Jul-21 2 52
Manvi
Weekly Poll - Real Gold Jewellery OR Imitation Jewellery?
Manvi, The 28 July, 2021 at 15:47

Hey Pretty Brides! 😍 Jewellery is one of the most important part of a bride’s ensemble and sometimes it is difficult to find the perfect design. Tell us which one would you go for on your wedding day-...

25%

1 vote

75%

3 votes

Why did you choose ""?

Last vote thursday 29-Jul-21 3 49
Randeep
Wedding Hashtag Dhaliwal & Ark
Randeep, The 28 July, 2021 at 15:03

Hi all! My fiancé and are I getting married next year and I’m having such a hard time thinking of hashtags. My full name is Randeep Ark and my nickname is Rammy. My fiancé’s name is Parmraj Dhaliwal...

Manvi, thursday 29-Jul-21 10 109
S
Does secunderabad have good wedding options?
Sushma, The 28 July, 2021 at 13:28

Hey girls, I'm planning to visit secunderabad market next week. Does the market have good wedding collection or is there any other place that you can suggest in Hyderabad?

Naina, wednesday 28-Jul-21 2 37
Prerna
i am looking for elegant backdrop ideas!
Prerna, The 28 July, 2021 at 11:55

Please help me with the same. Can be in any colour!

Naina, wednesday 28-Jul-21 1 36
N
Roka gift for the couple
Nupur, The 28 July, 2021 at 17:42

It’s my sister’s roka on 14th Aug and it’s a love marriage. They have known each other since 2005 and finally tying a knot. My to -be- Jiju is just like my best friend and I’m thinking of gifting them...

Nupur, wednesday 28-Jul-21 50
R
Help me with some sherwani designs
Rachit, The 28 July, 2021 at 16:38

Hey! My friend is into groom outfit tailoring business and I thought of getting my wedding sherwani made from him. I’m Looking for some good sherwani designs.

Rachit, wednesday 28-Jul-21 29
S
Wedding Hashtags
Stuti, The 27 July, 2021 at 14:02

Hey ya All, Could you suggest wedding Hashtags for Stuti and Kshitij

Stuti, wednesday 28-Jul-21 3 45

Groups

Inspiration