Ir al contenido principal

Recently commented on

Sort by:
Last comment
  • Messages
  • Visits
  • Last comment
  • Date
Smriti
Plz suggest a hashtag for Smriti and Aayush
Smriti, The 22 July, 2021 at 23:46

Plz suggest a hashtag for Smriti and Aayush

Surbhi, wednesday 28-Jul-21 3 89
Apurva
Hashtag help reqd!!
Apurva, The 24 July, 2021 at 01:24

Hi, any hashtags for Pallavi and Jai?

Surbhi, wednesday 28-Jul-21 3 54
Abhishek
Hashtag for marriage
Abhishek, The 24 July, 2021 at 02:53

Hi Team, Can you please suggest a hashtag for our marriage Abhishek Tiwari weds Banali Banerjee

Surbhi, wednesday 28-Jul-21 3 45
W
Wedding Hashtag 🥺
Wara, The 24 July, 2021 at 05:13

Looking for some help with my wedding hashtag. Something fun, unique, maybe a pun? Any suggestion would be great!! Bride - WaraGroom - Raahil

Surbhi, wednesday 28-Jul-21 3 43 1
H
Hashtag
Harsh, The 23 July, 2021 at 19:12

Hi Could you please suggest hashtags for Swati and Harsh. Thanks

Surbhi, wednesday 28-Jul-21 3 57
S
Wedding Hashtag Ideas
Sumana, The 26 July, 2021 at 23:09

Hey Guys!! Need a hashtag for Kaushik Poola and Sumana Giri. The wedding date is in February

Surbhi, wednesday 28-Jul-21 3 89
S
Wedding Hasgtag
Sanika, The 26 July, 2021 at 22:28

My sister, Aditi is getting engaged next month to Viraj. Can someone suggest a good hashtag.

Surbhi, wednesday 28-Jul-21 3 39
A
Wedding Hashtag
Ankush, The 25 July, 2021 at 14:45

Hi Can you please help us with the hashtag suggestions for Ankush and Garima.

Manvi, wednesday 28-Jul-21 3 55
Pakhi
Wedding hashtag
Pakhi, The 26 July, 2021 at 15:48

Suggest some hashtags for Karan and Pakhi

Manvi, wednesday 28-Jul-21 3 57
Nupur
Hashtag
Nupur, The 26 July, 2021 at 12:30

Bride name- Nupur Groom name- Rahul Tomar

Manvi, wednesday 28-Jul-21 3 92
N
Let the outfit do the talking!
Naina, The 27 July, 2021 at 13:07

A beautiful heavy lehenga with very light jewellery is always a hit. I always wanted one such look for my reception ceremony. My partner is wearing white on our reception and I think this outfit will...

Simran, wednesday 28-Jul-21 2 44
Harpreet
How to get a glow on skin naturally?
Harpreet, The 27 July, 2021 at 14:54

Let me know some hacks. Thanks in advance

Simran, wednesday 28-Jul-21 2 43
S
How many of you are opting for a videographer?
Sonal, The 27 July, 2021 at 15:12

I am planning to opt for a videographer for our wedding function. Do you think I should opt for all the functions?

Simran, wednesday 28-Jul-21 2 38
Nikita
Is this a thread embroidery or Sequin Embellished outfit?
Nikita, The 27 July, 2021 at 16:16

This wedding outfit looks very pretty! But, I am not sure about the material and the work.

Simran, wednesday 28-Jul-21 1 34
S
This phoolon ki chaadar = Khushiyon ki chaadar
Sanya, The 27 July, 2021 at 17:19

This bridal portrait has been enhanced because of this lovely phoolon ki Chaadar. What do you guys think?

Simran, wednesday 28-Jul-21 2 47
Meha
Universe had the best plans for us - #mehar
Meha, The 26 July, 2021 at 16:05

We were in the same school but we never actually conversed during our entire school life. However, 14 years after school life – I got my (now)husband’s Facebook request and our journey began. We...

Simran, wednesday 28-Jul-21 4 82
R
Is there a thing like groom man?
Rohan, The 26 July, 2021 at 17:56

I saw this image online and was just curious to know if guys also gift hamper just like bride’s do to their bridesmaid?

Simran, wednesday 28-Jul-21 2 44
S
Brownie box instead of sweets?
Sushma, The 27 July, 2021 at 11:02

In our family after the vidai is done, we give a money envelope and a sweet box to all your close relatives. I was thinking to connect with a good bakery and get brownie box customised for all instead...

Simran, wednesday 28-Jul-21 1 29
D
Looking for pink chodda for my wedding!
Deepika, The 27 July, 2021 at 11:20

Hey all, I’m planning to wear a light pink lehenga with silver work on my wedding day. I was looking for a pink chodda to match with my outfit. Till now I have shortlisted this design. Do you guys...

Simran, wednesday 28-Jul-21 2 40
Riya
My Fiance is too confused on what to send her sister as a Rakhi gift!
Riya, The 24 July, 2020 at 16:32

It's going to be there first rakhi that they are celebrating away from each other! He is confused about what to gift!? Some suggestions would be appreciated! TIA!

Amit, wednesday 28-Jul-21 1 68
K
Dark Lip shades!!
Kritika, The 26 May, 2021 at 12:50

Not my cup of tea, how many of you love reading dark lip shades?

Maya, wednesday 28-Jul-21 2 45
R
Old school love!
Ria, The 22 July, 2021 at 18:21

I’m a person who grew up watching all Disney fairy tales and truly believed in forever love and I’m truly grateful and blessed to have found my soulmate such early in life, we practically grew up...

Jasleen, wednesday 28-Jul-21 4 205
Simran
Please suggest wedding hashtags
Simran, The 27 July, 2021 at 23:04

Hey guys My brother is getting married Would love to hear some suggestions for hashtag for their wedding Grooms name is mayank and brides name is mahima

Manvi, wednesday 28-Jul-21 2 106
Shriya
Wedding Lehenga and Jewellery
Shriya, The 27 July, 2021 at 21:11

Hey, looking for wedding Lehenga and chic kundan Jewellery for my D Day. I'm based out of Mumbai and going out of the city doesn't seem to be possible. Any suggested places in mumbai where I could go...

Manvi, wednesday 28-Jul-21 1 53

Groups

Inspiration