Ir al contenido principal

Recently commented on

Sort by:
Last comment
  • Messages
  • Visits
  • Last comment
  • Date
Shriya
Hashtag for wedding
Shriya, The 27 July, 2021 at 15:15

Hello, I'm getting married in 4-5 months. Struggling to find a good hashtag for us. It will be great if someone can help me out with this. Bride Name: Shriya Nick Name: Shinni Groom Name: Chandrajit...

Manvi, wednesday 28-Jul-21 7 131
Manvi
Fill In The Blank: ____is my Lipstick Shade! 😍
Manvi, The 27 July, 2021 at 12:30

Happy Tuesday Lovelies! 💖 There’s no such thing as having too many lipsticks, right girls? Tell Us About Your Favourite Lip Shade! 😍 ____is my Lipstick Shade💄 ...

Sharon, tuesday 27-Jul-21 3 43
D
How many of you are going to the Maldives on your Honeymoon?
Disha, The 27 July, 2021 at 14:44

Is there anything else equalizing to the Maldives? If yes then please let me know

Sharon, tuesday 27-Jul-21 2 50
I
Is it okay to invite guys to my bachelorette?
Ishita, The 27 July, 2021 at 15:38

I have guy best friends as well so do you think it will be a good idea to invite them as well?

Sharon, tuesday 27-Jul-21 1 36
Vidhi
Wedding Hashtag.
Vidhi, The 27 July, 2021 at 12:48

Hi, Getting married on 12th December, 2021.. It’s an arrange marriage setup.. The names are Ashita and Samarth, need an interesting wedding hashtag! Thanks for the help!

Manvi, tuesday 27-Jul-21 5 107
G
Need wedding hastag
Garima, The 27 July, 2021 at 13:31

Hey.. please help me in creating a hastag. Groom's name is Haneesh Gulia.Bride's name is Garima Jindal.

Manvi, tuesday 27-Jul-21 2 50
S
Is Colour Coordination Still In Trend?
Simran, The 27 July, 2021 at 14:05

How many of you are colour coordinating with your partner?

Deepika, tuesday 27-Jul-21 1 30
Harleen
Floral Decor For Mehndi Function
Harleen, The 26 July, 2021 at 13:35

I people, can you please suggest me some floral decor inspo for mehndi function? Your help would be really appreciated

Naina, tuesday 27-Jul-21 1 43
Manvi
Never Have I Ever Lied In This Game! 😎
Manvi, The 26 July, 2021 at 15:16

Hey Lovelies! 💗 Let’s start the week with an Interesting question! 🤔 Here we go.......🛴 Never Have I Ever Lied In This Game! I Have Never, Have You? 😛 ...

Naina, tuesday 27-Jul-21 3 77
Samriddhi
Does Chandni chowk have jewellery options too?
Samriddhi, The 27 July, 2021 at 10:41

Guys I’m visiting Delhi for 1 day for my shopping and everyone told me that Chandni chowk is the hub for wedding shopping so I’m planning to visit here. Just want to know if jewellery options are...

Naina, tuesday 27-Jul-21 2 47
Srishti
Wedding Hashtag please!
Srishti, The 17 July, 2021 at 01:06

Hey Surbhi, I hope you are doing fine. I love the hashtags you create for people 😍 Bride - Srishti Vidyarthi Groom - Saksham Awasthi Please suggest few wedding hashtags 💛

Surbhi, tuesday 27-Jul-21 5 80
S
Is concealer and colour corrector same?
Shiriya, The 27 July, 2021 at 11:50

Guys recently I have started with some makeup shopping. I was very confused if I should buy a concealer or a colour corrector for dark circles and spots!

Shiriya, tuesday 27-Jul-21 43
Rashi
Wedding Hashtag required
Rashi, The 26 July, 2021 at 17:54

Hey, could you please help me out with some cute hashtag options for Adarsh Daga and Saumya Gattani

Manvi, tuesday 27-Jul-21 3 107
Maitri
Looking for a wedding hashtag for my bestfriend
Maitri, The 26 July, 2021 at 17:37

Looking for a wedding hashtag for my bestfriend Bride: Milie RathodGroom: Shubham Gupta

Manvi, tuesday 27-Jul-21 2 56
Manavi
Hashtag suggestion.
Manavi, The 24 July, 2021 at 17:14

Can anyone please suggest me a hashtag for Manasi and Nikhil's wedding. I would really love it. Thankyou in advance.

Surbhi, tuesday 27-Jul-21 3 43
S
Wedding Hashtags
Sejal, The 22 July, 2021 at 22:49

Hey guys can you’ll help us with our wedding hashtags Sejal and Aakash wedding is on 20th jan

Surbhi, tuesday 27-Jul-21 5 53
G
Hashtags needed
Gaurja, The 17 July, 2021 at 20:59

For Gaurja Sharma and Sohit Keswani

Surbhi, tuesday 27-Jul-21 4 44
S
How do you like this invitation card?
Simran, The 25 July, 2021 at 15:23

Everything is matched. From sweets to the cards. Can you guys suggest more such designs?

Aashna, tuesday 27-Jul-21 2 51
S
We have thought of doing a couple entry on the wedding day!
Sanya, The 26 July, 2021 at 11:21

Bridal entry gives a very traditional and emotional vibe so I thought of convincing my fiance for doing a couple entry. Now we both are going to rock our wedding entry to the fullest! 😍 How many of...

Aashna, tuesday 27-Jul-21 2 64
M
New style jhumka earrings for women online
Monica, The 26 July, 2021 at 11:53

Looking forward to amazing trends & tips? Scroll down and check out perfect Earrings your jewelry boxes are craving for! Who doesn’t want to look beautiful in this era of competition and trends?...

Aashna, tuesday 27-Jul-21 1 42
I
i want to gift a watch to her!
Indeep, The 26 July, 2021 at 12:15

Please suggest me with some good watch brands for women. TIA

Aashna, tuesday 27-Jul-21 1 40
Harpreet
Romantic English Movies
Harpreet, The 26 July, 2021 at 12:53

Hi guys, me and my fiance have planned a car date and I am looking for some good romantic movie ideas. Please help me with same

Aashna, tuesday 27-Jul-21 1 38
D
Is cinematography and hd videos same?
Devyani, The 26 July, 2021 at 16:06

I don’t have much knowledge about photographer and I’m getting very confused with all this. Recently a lot of photographer have shared packages with me. Some have mentioned cinematography and some...

Aashna, tuesday 27-Jul-21 1 42
D
Rajouri or Karol bagh market?
Deepika, The 26 July, 2021 at 16:55

Guys which market is better for wedding shopping in Delhi?

Aashna, tuesday 27-Jul-21 1 40

Groups

Inspiration