Ir al contenido principal

Recently commented on

Sort by:
Last comment
  • Messages
  • Visits
  • Last comment
  • Date
S
Looking for a white lehenga
Sushma, The 26 July, 2021 at 18:21

I know its going to be very difficult to convince everyone that I wish to wear a white lehenga on my wedding day. I’m looking for a white shade lehenga with a touch of silver or gold. Can you guys...

Aashna, tuesday 27-Jul-21 1 27
S
Looking for some handmade card ideas
Sharon, The 27 July, 2021 at 10:08

Guys its our 1 year dating anniversary next month. I know this might sound cheesy but I ‘m thinking of giving him a handmade card. Can you guys suggest me some card designs

Aashna, tuesday 27-Jul-21 1 48
Karan
Helppp
Karan, The 26 July, 2021 at 00:50

Hey Guys, getting married next year to the most special person I've ever met. Need a killer hastag but can't think beyond some stupid ones Our names are Karan and Urvi Thankyou in advance

Manvi, tuesday 27-Jul-21 8 88
Mukul
Wedding #hashtag Suggestions
Mukul, The 25 July, 2021 at 22:27

Any suggestions for Mehak Sikka and Mohit Mehta

Manvi, tuesday 27-Jul-21 4 51
S
Need a hashtag which can be funny/quirky
Shruthi, The 26 July, 2021 at 15:41

Hi team, Please help me to get a good hashtag for my wedding. Bride name : Shruthi GS and Groom name : Goutham Joshi

Manvi, monday 26-Jul-21 8 78
Pakhi
Need someone for hairstyle and light makeup
Pakhi, The 26 July, 2021 at 16:22

Please suggest someone in Noida who can come on weekend lockdown day for hairstyle and light makeup for my roka ceremony.

Manvi, monday 26-Jul-21 1 45
R
Wedding hashtag
Rashika, The 26 July, 2021 at 11:30

Please suggest wedding hashtag Groom: Sahil Bride: Rashika

Manvi, monday 26-Jul-21 4 72
R
Have you booked a choreographer for wedding dance?
Reema, The 26 July, 2021 at 14:21

Are you people preparing the wedding dance by yourself and planning to book a professional choreographer?

Sharon, monday 26-Jul-21 1 40
A
Hashtag
Avi, The 26 July, 2021 at 10:16

Can you suggest me some hashtag Groom - Parth Agrawal Bride - Akansha AgrawalWedding date - 7th december 2021

Manvi, monday 26-Jul-21 4 74
N
Will saree look good on short girls?
Naina, The 24 July, 2021 at 11:43

I’m 5’2 and I'm not sure if the saree will look nice on me.

Reema, monday 26-Jul-21 3 42
R
Pastel Shade Wedding Invite Suggestions
Ragini, The 26 July, 2021 at 12:35

Hi people, I am looking for pastel invite cards. Please send in your suggestions!

Harpreet, monday 26-Jul-21 1 36
S
What all questions to ask from a caterer?
Sanya, The 25 July, 2021 at 17:27

Hey Guys, which all questions can we ask before booking a caterer?

Harpreet, monday 26-Jul-21 1 59
B
Ways to apply an eyeliner!
Bhavika, The 26 July, 2021 at 10:08

Hi people, I have never applied a liner before. I want to learn some tricks and hacks on how to apply the same. If you could help me with the basic techniques.

Harpreet, monday 26-Jul-21 2 46
Khushi
Latest lehenga designs!
Khushi, The 26 July, 2021 at 10:25

Hi guys, please help me with a bunch of latest lehenga designs. TIA

Sanjana, monday 26-Jul-21 1 50
D
Some hacks to reduce to the dryness of Hair!
Disha, The 25 July, 2021 at 18:21

I am having very dry hair these days due to which it is becoming very difficult to keep up with any hairstyle. Can you guys please suggest with some hacks ?

Sanya, monday 26-Jul-21 2 45
D
We all need this during our wedding planning
Deepika, The 24 July, 2021 at 11:19

My partner shared this picture with me yesterday I always get so stressed with my planning and start crying

Bhavika, monday 26-Jul-21 2 42
Aakriti
Is it okay to wear black saree on sagan?
Aakriti, The 25 July, 2021 at 12:33

While doing the wedding discussion with my mother in law, she told me to not to choose any black outfit due to some religious thing. I really liked one black saree and I think it will look really...

Bhavika, monday 26-Jul-21 1 56
Monica
How many of you are going to wear chooda after wedding?
Monica, The 25 July, 2021 at 19:24

I am going to wear for 45 days after marriage. How about you guys?

Bhavika, monday 26-Jul-21 1 41
S
Looking for Wedding footwear!
Sonal, The 25 July, 2021 at 18:51

Hi brides! Can you please help me with some comfy wedding footwear designs?

Bhavika, monday 26-Jul-21 1 37
S
Need matching outfit suggestion with my earing
Sushma, The 25 July, 2021 at 16:43

Recently I met my fiancé after soo long and he gifted me these earrings. Can you guys suggest me some Indian suit suggestion that will go with my earing.

Bhavika, sunday 25-Jul-21 1 49
B
Date night surprise for fiance
Bhavika, The 25 July, 2021 at 18:06

Hi Guys, can you please suggest some date night ideas? I wish to surprise him with a cute date night!

Bhavika, sunday 25-Jul-21 31
Uzmaa
Wedding hashtag suggestion
Uzmaa, The 25 July, 2021 at 15:11

Hi guys!! I am looking for a fun quirky wedding hashtag for my wedding. Bride name: Uzmaa Khan Groom name: Zain Sheffi Our nicknames: Uz and Zainy The wedding is in October

Manvi, sunday 25-Jul-21 2 61 1
Khushi
Wedding Hashtag Decor
Khushi, The 25 July, 2021 at 15:56

In which all functions are you planning to opt for wedding hashtag decor? We have thought for Wedding day and reception day.

Sanya, sunday 25-Jul-21 1 36
S
i was confused for the primer but now have decided on the same.
Sonal, The 24 July, 2021 at 14:09

I was confused about the primer but now have decided on the same. I never used the primer before but as soon as i got my hands on benefit cosmetics? My world of beauty changed! I just love this brand....

Khushi, sunday 25-Jul-21 1 48

Groups

Inspiration