Ir al contenido principal
Surbhi
Surbhi

Delhi Cantt., West Delhi · From October of 2019

Hello Brides-to-be! I am Surbhi, and I am a community Administrator. Press the 'Message' button if you need any extra wedding help🙂

• WeddingWire Admin

Discussions

Sort by:
Last comment
Surbhi
Had To Postpone Your Wedding Due To Covid-19? Share Your Feedback Below 👇
Surbhi in Community Conversations, The 10 December, 2020 at 14:44

Hey, Y'all! How is your wedding planning going on? Are you a couple who had to postpone their upcoming wedding due to COVID? Has it been easy for you guys to maintain the thread of wedding planning...

Annarose, wednesday 10-Apr-24 6 354
Surbhi
Never Have I Ever Done Water Sports?!?
Surbhi in Honeymoon, The 17 November, 2020 at 10:53

Hey Guys, New Week, New Question, The question of the day is, Never Have I Ever Done Water Sports?!?

Lob, wednesday 13-Mar-24 5 76
Surbhi
You Name It, We Create It!!! 😃
Surbhi in Do It Yourself, The 30 May, 2020 at 19:00

Hey, you lovelies!! Add a comment below with your name and your partner’s to get insta-worthy wedding hashtags by our Inhouse Hashtag Experts! 😉 You can also share a bunch of details like your zodiac...

Sucheta, tuesday 12-Mar-24 2,316 43,329 80
Surbhi
Are you Ready For Valentine'o clock? The CONTEST is Live!! 😍
Surbhi in Community Conversations, The 5 February, 2021 at 12:35

Hey Y'all! 💖 We believe that love is not bound to a place or just a person. Love prevails in families, friends, siblings, pets, and anything that makes you happy. This Valentine's day, push the...

Anju, monday 11-Mar-24 2 340
Surbhi
A Happy MEMORY of You and Your Mother Dressing Up or Shopping For A Wedding?!?
Surbhi in Community Conversations, The 5 May, 2020 at 16:35

Hey, you all lovelies! 💛 Memories are important to bring back and reminisce with your loved ones. But when it's with your mom? Remembrance become evergreen! 👩‍👦 From hopping to shopping malls to...

Casey, monday 26-Feb-24 18 362
Surbhi
Corona Virus Impacting All Your Wedding Planning? Karo #ShadiKiTaiyari With Us!!! :)
Surbhi in Community Conversations, The 17 March, 2020 at 14:27

Hey, All You Lovely Ladies & Gorgeous Men! We are sure you guys are handling the Corona week with hard work and loads of sanitisers! We also know that many of you are faced with difficult...

Mepcobillonline, tuesday 16-Jan-24 38 680 6
Surbhi
WeddingWire India Celebrates Women's Day With 'Bollywood Mehndi Queen': Veena Nagda! 🤩
Surbhi in Community Conversations, The 6 March, 2021 at 17:01

On this Women’s Day - WeddingWire India would like you all to meet some of the Women who are the driving force behind India's Dream Wedding Industry. These #WeddingSheroes have added wings to the...

Saadewq21, tuesday 12-Dec-23 3 48
Surbhi
The TALENT That Your Mother Has and You Wish You Had It Too?!?
Surbhi in Community Conversations, The 7 May, 2020 at 12:35

Hey Y'all! I hope this Mother's Day Week is vibing with you to the fullest! Remember your mother showering her magical talent which made your path of difficulty a cakewalk? Ever thought of imbibing...

Assignment, monday 16-Oct-23 22 354
Surbhi
Fill in the blank: I can't wait to ____ at the reception?!?!
Surbhi in Plan a Wedding, The 5 May, 2020 at 14:35

Happy Tuesday Lovelies! Have you ever thought of making crazy memories with your friends and cousins? Especially at your reception? If yes, then I am sure you guys are going to love the question of...

yumi, tuesday 3-Oct-23 13 84
Surbhi
Finish The Sentence: I really hope that none of our guests _____.
Surbhi in Plan a Wedding, The 28 January, 2020 at 12:35

Hey, Y'all! Which guest bad behaviours are you really hoping to avoid? No plus one people? No late arrivals to your ceremony? No gossip gang? No awkward drunk guests? I really hope that none of our...

yumi, tuesday 3-Oct-23 13 83
Surbhi
Looking For Top Couple-Friendly Netflix Series/Movies To Binge Watch With Your Cupid?!?
Surbhi in Community Conversations, The 29 April, 2020 at 16:54

Hey Y'all! 💛 Wish to quench your quaran-thirst with bae?? Here are some amazing and drool-worthy shows which will ease your lockdown days with love and passion, 1. Love Is Blind Is love really blind?...

yumi, tuesday 3-Oct-23 14 92
Surbhi
Fill in the blanks: I never thought I would rely so much on _____ while wedding planning
Surbhi in Plan a Wedding, The 19 May, 2020 at 18:35

Happy Tuesday lovelies! 🧡 Wedding planning plays a very important role. Here's the question for the day! I never thought I would rely so much on _____ while wedding planning!! 😃🙈

yumi, tuesday 3-Oct-23 15 66
Surbhi
Guidelines For Wedding Hashtags!
Surbhi in Do It Yourself, The 29 November, 2019 at 16:35

Hey Lovely People, #LETSTALKABOUTWEDDINGHASHTAGS DIY's are such a great way to get creative about your wedding and make it completely unique! When it comes to creating wedding hashtags? There are...

yumi, tuesday 3-Oct-23 16 421 2
Surbhi
Who's Your Favourite?
Surbhi in Trending Weddings, The 24 October, 2019 at 10:21

Ranveer Singh and Deepika Padukone or Anushka Sharma and Virat Kohli?

yumi, tuesday 3-Oct-23 23 161
Surbhi
How To Add A Photo Or a Video To Your Wedding Wire Post
Surbhi in WeddingWire Tech Support, The 4 November, 2019 at 16:59

Wish to share your happiness through pictures & videos? They are a great way to express your feelings within the WeddingWire Community and we want to make this journey as smooth and user-friendly...

Aaron, tuesday 19-Sep-23 5 200
Surbhi
I'm Surbhi, one of your Community Managers!!
Surbhi in Community Conversations, The 18 February, 2020 at 13:02

Hey You All, I am managing the WeddingWire India community as one of the community managers. I am super excited to get to know everyone and hear all about your fairytale and wedding plans! I have...

Shubhi, sunday 16-Jul-23 7 224
Surbhi
Manish Malhotra Unveils 'Nooraniyat' at FDCI India Couture Week 2021
Surbhi in Community Conversations, The 7 September, 2021 at 23:55

Hello Lovely brides-to-be! 💛 How is your wedding shopping going on? Have you selected your 'Maharani' bridal lehenga yet? If not, then we have got you covered with Manish Malhotra latest collection-...

Taylorgodiva28, monday 19-Jun-23 1 58
Surbhi
Planning to Wear Emerald Jewellery But Confused On Which Design To Opt? Experts Have Got Your Back! 😎
Surbhi in Wedding Fashion, The 3 April, 2021 at 10:35

Hey, Y'all community members! 🤩🙂 Truly said, Diamonds are a girl's best friend. And diamonds topped with emeralds is a godsend combo to match it with your wedding outfit. Are you that bride who loves...

Alexander, friday 24-Mar-23 26
Surbhi
Weekday Poll: A Kundan Set or A Diamond Set?
Surbhi in Wedding Fashion, The 22 April, 2020 at 19:35

Hey pretty ladies!! Mid-weekdays always motivate us to work hard and spend time with family on weekends! The poll of the day is, What are you planning to wear on your D-day? A Kundan Set or A Diamond...

62%

38 votes

36%

22 votes

Why did you choose ""?

Last vote thursday 2-Feb-23 21 150
Surbhi
Wish The Special Woman In Your Life With These Heartfelt Women's Day Quotes
Surbhi in Community Conversations, The 5 March, 2021 at 11:35

Hey, Y'all! How are you planning to celebrate the day of success and beauty with the woman of your life? 😍 This women’s day, make the lady of your life happy by conveying the message of love through...

William, friday 30-Dec-22 2 78
Surbhi
New to the community? We'll help you get settled in!
Surbhi in WeddingWire Tech Support, The 19 October, 2019 at 17:49

Welcome to the Community! We are glad to have you here and can’t wait to get to know you. We are here to help you with every problem you face on your wedding planning journey. Here are a bunch of tips...

Gray, thursday 17-Nov-22 4 123
Surbhi
The 'Just Friends' Since High School Story Of Ishita and Utsav! 👫
Surbhi in Community Conversations, The 8 July, 2021 at 15:54

When you find love and friendship in the same person, the journey of happily ever after begins. Ishita and Utsav developed a special friendship and eventually marked the beginning of forever! ❤️...

JeffThorsen777, monday 17-Oct-22 5 92
Surbhi
Actress Evelyn Sharma Blessed With A Baby Girl! 👶 😍
Surbhi in Married Life, The 24 November, 2021 at 11:01

Evelyn Sharma most known for her sweet roles in Bollywood films like Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani, Ishqedarriyaan, and Saaho, has given birth to a beautiful baby girl, Ava Rania Bhindi, on the 12th of...

Eli, thursday 25-Aug-22 3 65
Surbhi
A Very Happy Holi Community Members! 😍😍
Surbhi in Community Conversations, The 29 March, 2021 at 09:35

Hey Y'all! A very happy Holi to you and your family members! 🌻 How are you planning to celebrate the festival of colours? How many of you are having a first Holi after marriage? Are you celebrating on...

Nana, thursday 4-Aug-22 3 52
Surbhi
Alia Bhatt and Ranbir Kapoor To Finally Tie The Knot!!?!?!
Surbhi in Trending Weddings, The 5 April, 2022 at 14:55

To All the #RanAlia fans out there, IT'S FINALLY HAPPENING! Ranbir Kapoor and Alia Bhatt will finally walk down the aisle in April and we cannot keep calm! 😍 As per the reports, the power couple Alia...

Varsha, wednesday 6-Apr-22 2 53
Surbhi
National Wedding Planning Day!
Surbhi in Community Conversations, The 1 March, 2022 at 20:45

It's Wedding Planning Day today and we are keen to know what's the most challenging wedding planning task according to you? 1. Planning the Budget 2. Choosing the Venue 3. Finalising the Wedding...

50%

2 votes

25%

1 vote

0%

0 votes

0%

0 votes

Why did you choose ""?

Last vote wednesday 2-Mar-22 2 31
Surbhi
Do you know it's National Wedding Planning Day today?
Surbhi in Community Conversations, The 1 March, 2022 at 10:21

Firstly, Congratulations to every bride-to-be who recently 'Said Yes' & the grooms' whose wedding proposal was a total hit! We are so excited for you! Now that you have put a ring on it, it's time...

Zara, wednesday 2-Mar-22 1 34
Surbhi
Promise Day= 'Vaada Raha Pyar se Pyar Ka'
Surbhi in Community Conversations, The 11 February, 2022 at 15:26

Happy Promise Day Everyone! Promise Day is that remarkable day when you make special promises to your beloved. A 'Vaada' to stay forever with each other and protect each other like a shield. Why not...

Parinita, monday 14-Feb-22 1 30
Surbhi
Happy Teddy Day Lovelies!
Surbhi in Community Conversations, The 10 February, 2022 at 12:48

Are you planning to express your love during valentines week? Why not express your love through a cuddle toy and heartwarming wishes?!? 😍 We have got you covered with a bunch of lovable teddy day...

Divya, thursday 10-Feb-22 1 28
Surbhi
Poll: Proposal: Modern or Traditional?
Surbhi in Wedding Trivia, The 8 February, 2022 at 16:43

Happy Propose Day Y'all! ❤️ One tradition that doesn't seem to be going away any time soon is getting down on one knee for the proposal! Did you or your fiance get down on one knee for the proposal?...

29%

2 votes

57%

4 votes

Why did you choose ""?

Surbhi, tuesday 8-Feb-22 36
Surbhi
Nice to Have or Need to Have: Bar Counter At Weddings?!?
Surbhi in Plan a Wedding, The 18 January, 2022 at 21:38

Hey, Lovelies! Car-o-bar always excels when it comes to liquor. But have you planned to keep a separate bar counter at wedding functions? 🤔 The question of the day is: Nice to Have or Need to Have:...

Sanjana, thursday 27-Jan-22 1 36
Surbhi
Friday Favourite - Saree Design!!
Surbhi in Wedding Fashion, The 18 December, 2020 at 23:18

Hey You All! 💗 How many of you have started with the wedding shopping? 😍 Are you going to wear saree at any of your wedding functions? If yes, then let us know your favourite saree design! 💙 Question...

Sareesdesigns, thursday 13-Jan-22 1 42

Groups

Inspiration